Royoliving White King Size Goose Feathers and Down Comforter, 700 Fill Power All Seasons Duvet Insert, Machine Washable - 50 Oz, 106*90 Inches
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⭐ SUPER FLUFFY YEAR-ROUND COMFORTER --- The king-size comforter filled with 50 ounces goose down and feathers, gives a cloud-like feeling when you are drifting off to sleep and can be used regardless of spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
- 100% NATURAL COTTON --- The comofter shell is made of 100% Natural Cotton which is safety certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 to keep you safe and confident about our brand.
- 50% GOOSE DOWN & 50% FEATHERS --- Goose down is a very good insulation material in the world, so it is called "gold in the down". This duvet is filled with 50% goose down and 50% goose feathers so that it can provide a warm and comfortable sleep for you while remaining lightweight and breathable.
- CARE INSTRUCTION --- Put the comforter in the washing machine, add a small amount of mild liquid detergent, and set on a delicate wash cycle with cold water. After the cycle ends, let the comforter air out, then tumble dry on low heat or air-dry.
- BRAND EXCLUSIVELY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE --- Our comforter will absolutely exceed your expectations! If for any reason in the first 30 days you are unsatisfied with quality of the item with LABELS received, you can return it in exchange for New. Just contact us so we can solve the problems for you. We just want you to be 100% satisfied!
Customer ratings by feature
Consider a similar item
From the brand
Welcome to Royoliving
We’re committed to making products better for you, and the world.
A third of your life is spent in bed. You deserve comfort and style that’s uniquely you.
Enjoy the lofty, snuggly comfort of a Warm Down Comforter from Royoliving.
Double Needle Stitches
Double Needle Stitches can effectively prevent the dislocation between the upper and lower shells, and block the entry of dust, static electricity and so on.
Box Construction looks like a small cute rectangular from the outside which can prevent the down from moving from one section to another and keep the down evenly distributed.
8 Corner Loops
The Goose Down Comforters have corner loops on all four corners and middles that attach to our duvet cover's ties to secure both comforter and duvet shell in place.
Dry clean or machine wash cool on a delicate cycle using mild, liquid Laundry Detergent. In order to fully dry the down clusters, thoroughly dry on low heat with Wool Dryer Balls well.
All of our down comforters are vacuum-packed in a beautiful zippered package.
Upon receipt, remove them from their package, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft.
If necessary, it can be taken in the sun for some time, but avoid direct sunlight exposure.
|White Goose Down Comforter||All Season Down Comforter||Winter Down Comforter||Lightweight Down Comforter||Goose Down Comforter||Deluxe Down Comforter|
|Shell Fabric||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
|Filler||50% goose down & feathers||80% greyduck feathers & 20% down||80% greyduck feathers & 20% down||80% greyduck feathers & 20% down||80 % goose feathers & 20% down||75% goose down & 25% feather|
|Fill Weight||All Season||All Season||Winter||Lightweight||All Season||All Season|
Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Richard Kissick on October 8, 2020