Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Cleaner Trigger, Orange , 22 oz
|Price:||$3.17 ($0.14 / Ounce) $2.84 ($0.13 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||1.5 Pounds|
|Item Volume||650 Milliliters|
About this item
- KILLS 99.9% OF KITCHEN VIRUSES AND BACTERIA INCLUDNG SALMONELLA AND E. COLI: Lysol Pro Kitchen Cleaner is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* (when used as directed). EPA Reg #777-126
- CUTS THROUGH TOUGH, BAKED ON GREASE: Easily penetrates grease and grime to clean even the toughest kitchen messes, leaving nothing but a fresh citrus scent
- NO HARSH CHEMICAL RESIDUE: Ideal for counter tops, tables, ovens, highchairs, and kitchen exterior appliances* (when used as directed, rinse food contact surfaces with potable water)
- EASY TO USE KITCHEN SPRAY: Just spray on your greasy stains and kitchen messes and wipe away to reveal fresh smelling and sparkling clean kitchen surfaces and exterior appliances
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other disinfectant products? Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kills 99.9%* of:
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Salmonella Enterica
- Influenza A Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Cleaner
Help protect your family from harmful foodborne illness with Lysol Pro Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner. Be assured that there are no harsh chemical residues which is ideal for food contact surfaces. The grease fighting power of this effective kitchen cleaner helps to clean up even one of the toughest kitchen messes, while killing 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*. It deodorizers with a fresh citrus scent, ideal for use on countertops, sinks, stovetops, and more to help keep your kitchen healthy and clean.
*When used as directed.
Be assured that there are no harsh chemical residues which is ideal for food contact surfaces.
The grease fighting power of this effective kitchen cleaner helps to clean up even the toughest kitchen messes.
Help protect your family from harmful foodborne illness. Lysol Kitchen Pro kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria, including salmonella on hard, non-porous surfaces in 2 minutes.
Use this product to disinfect your kitchen surfaces without leaving behind harsh chemical residues. Cut though tough grease with either a spray or foam action.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.38 x 4.75 x 10.63 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 1920000888
- Department : Health and Personal Care
- Date First Available : June 23, 2006
- Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser - Hazmat
- ASIN : B00007J6CX
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,964 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. No known significant effects or critical hazards. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away and have product container or label at hand. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; in case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation or redness develops.
Please visit Lysol.com for details.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Operate: Turn nozzle counter clockwise to spray. Adjust to desired pattern. General Kitchen Cleaning: Spray spoiled area, then wipe clean. No rinsing! On painted surfaces, test a small area. Not recommended for use on acrylic plastics. To Disinfect/Sanitize/Deodorize: For hard, nonporous surfaces, spray until thoroughly wet. To Sanitize/Deodorize: Let stand for 30 seconds before wiping. To Disinfect/Deodorize: Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to General Kitchen Cleaning directions. To disinfect nonporous cutting boards, sprays until thoroughly wet, let for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I love the product.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.