Other Sellers on Amazon
M.G. PAPPAS - White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, Barrel Aged 10 Years, Authentic, Light, Rich Flavorful for Salads, Dipping, Cooking & Charcuterie, 8.5 Oz (250ml)
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||8.5 Fluid Ounces|
|Package Information||Glass Bottle|
|Package Weight||0.7 Kilograms|
About this item
- Authentic Modena Balsamic Vinegar - Made from wine vinegar and juice of the Trebbiano Modenese grape variety sourced directly from Modena, Italy- the world center of Balsamic Vinegar production.
- Barrel Aged - This balsamic vinegar has been aged for 10 years in wooden barrels, giving it a complex profile while it keeps its white almost clear color. It's sweet and flavorful with a special aroma!
- Gourmet Flavor - Pair with our unique signature olive oils for a flavorful, aromatic vinaigrette. Use it for your charcuterie, meats, and cheeses. Every M.G. Pappas Vinegar boasts well-balanced sweetness, low acidity, fragrant aroma and smooth consistency. Enjoy with salads, fish, cheese, bread, and more!
- Two simple ingredients: cooked grape must and wine vinegar, giving it a pure taste with NO artificial ingredients. No Artificial Additives, No Caramel, No Added Flavors, No Colorants, No Preservatives.
- Give the gift of quality at your next dinner party or holiday with a bottle of M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar or Olive Oil.
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Barrel Aged Sweet Gourmet Aceto Balsamico Italian Pure
M.G. PAPPAS STORY
TASTE M.G. PAPPAS BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA IGP CERTIFIED
M.G. PAPPAS IGP Certified Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (CSQA Certificazioni Srl-Prot. 2018/724-Consortium for the Protection of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) which is deep brown colored with a strong aroma, a delicate acidic, perfectly balanced sweet and sour flavor. It has 6% acidity.
Notes: Grapey, with mild acidity. Tastes great on Salads, Bruschetta, Ingredient in finishing sauces for pork/beef.
Pair it with our unique M.G. PAPPAS Extra Virgin Olive Oils!
TASTE M.G. PAPPAS BALSAMIC plus THICK BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA SET
This is a set that includes:
1) M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Barrel-Aged IGP Certified (CSQA Certificazioni Srl-Prot. 2018/724-Consortium for the Protection of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) 8.5 Fl Oz (250ml), plus
2) M.G. PAPPAS Thick Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Traditional Style Barrel Aged Sweet Gourmet Italian Aceto Balsamico 8.5 Fl Oz 250ml
WHY YOU HAVE TO TASTE OUR BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA?
WE CHOOSE THE BEST FOR YOU
We travel the world to choose the right Aged Balsamic and EVOO for your dining table(see our collection).
HIGH-QUALITY AT A CONVENIENT COST
High-quality Aged Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil at a convenient cost.
THEIR TASTE IS DELICIOUS
All the benefits of the Mediterranean diet full of deliciousness.
M.G. PAPPAS does not contains harmful chemicals.
EAT GOOD, FEEL GOOD!
The below characteristics in the taste of the 5 different Balsamic Vinegar have arisen after the objective and scientific observation of a sommelier and they are as close as possible to the real taste and aroma of each Balsamic Vinegar.
We understand that everyone's taste buds and the experience in understanding the taste of a Balsamic Vinegar are different, as well as what everyone chooses to use a Balsamic Vinegar.
With respect to everyone's point of view, we enter the below taste characteristics per Balsamic with the hope of helping most customers choose the best Balsamic Vinegar for their case.
Thank you for your preference.
|M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Barrel Aged IGP Sweet Gourmet||M.G. PAPPAS Thick Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Traditional Style Barrel Aged Sweet||M.G. PAPPAS White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Barrel Aged Sweet Gourmet||M.G. PAPPAS Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italian Aceto Balsamico Premium||M.G. PAPPAS Aged White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Syrupy|
|What is this Balsamic?||Balanced, Thick, IGP, Aged Grape Must and Red Vinegar||Thick, Sweet, Syrupy, More Aged Grape Must than Red Vinegar||Sweet, Fruity, Aged White Grape Must and White Vinegar||Balanced, Thick, Syrupy, Aged Grape Must and Red Vinegar||Thick, Sweet, Syrupy, Aged White Grape Must and White Vinegar|
|What this Balsamic is not?||Traditional Balsamic Vinegar||Traditional Balsamic Vinegar||Traditional Balsamic Vinegar||Traditional Balsamic Vinegar||Traditional Balsamic Vinegar|
|Aged Thick, Syrupy consistency||✓||✓||It is Aged. Not so thick. Fruity!||✓||✓|
|NO Preservatives, Additives, Caramel, Thickening Agents||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|IGP Certified(CSQA Certificazioni Srl-Prot. 2018/724)||✓||No||No||No||No|
|Quantity||8.5 Oz 250ml||8.5 Oz 250ml||8.5 Oz 250ml||13 Oz 375ml||13 Oz 375ml|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- UPC : 074528644619
- Manufacturer : M.G. PAPPAS
- ASIN : B077S4TBR8
- Best Sellers Rank: #29,026 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #47 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Cooked GrapeMust, Vinegar
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this on salads. I don't believe it is sweet enough to use on desserts, which suits me.
I've tried others and nothing can beat this. Don't ever buy balsamic vinegar that isn't from Modena, Italy.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.