- LIMITED TIME! SAVE 20% when you buy 2 or more MLS System Kits. Enter code MLS20OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Offered by LifeMiracle. See more products in this promotion
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
MLS Laundry System - Patented and Proven Laundry Detergent Alternative | Green, Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Non-Toxic, Natural|
|Unit Count||14.00 Ounce|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE MLS IS PATENTED AND INDEPENDENTLY PROVEN...There is no other non-detergent laundry technology in existence that has two United States Patents and has been proven in Independent Laboratory Testing to clean as well as chemical laundry detergent. This is truly different from the common laundry ball or washer ball products may have heard of. You have never seen, heard about or tried anything like it before.
- SAFE AND GENTLE. BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT...Safer for babies kids and pets. Can help those with allergies or MCS multiple chemical sensitivity to detergent by keeping petrochemicals from absorbing into the skin and being breathed in from clothing all day long. Prevents chemicals from getting into the water supply and environment. POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE...Detergent-free cleaning action. Economical, environmentally safe and very easy to use.
- LASTS FOR YEARS. COMES WITH A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AND AN UNCONDITIONAL 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE... One package of two Laundry System units can be used over and over again for many years. No need to keep buying expensive $20 bottles of detergent every few weeks. Great for saving money and in drought areas because you can bypass the rinse cycle since there are no chemicals, saving 20-40 gallons of water per wash and the energy to run it.
- EASY TO USE. Works in virtually any washing machine. Simply place the MLS units and your clothes in your washing machine and turn it on. For front loaders, put the MLS units in pants pockets. Though they are magnetic, they do not have to stick to the drum to work, and will work in front and top loading machines. Remember, the MLS replaces laundry detergent only. The use of pre wash spot-remover sprays, bleaches or additives such as fabric softeners can be used with the MLS.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? The MLS System works under a unique means of water maintenance through direct application of magnetic force. The system assists the water to pull out the dirt, grease and odors from the fibers of your clothes without harmful chemicals that break down the fibers of your clothing. Water has long been known as the "universal solvent". The MLS System incorporates powerful, specially calibrated magnetism to help alter the basic nature of water and increase its natural solvency.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CLEAN YOUR LAUNDRY WITH THIS LAUNDRY DETERGENT ALTERNATIVE
Powerful and effective detergent-free cleaning action. Economical, environmentally safe and very easy to use.
SAFE AND GENTLE. BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Safer For Babies and Children. Can help those with allergies or MCS multiple chemical sensitivity to detergent by keeping petrochemicals from absorbing into the skin and being breathed in from clothing all day long. Prevents chemicals from getting into the water supply and environment.
PATENTED AND INDEPENDENTLY PROVEN
There is no other detergent-free laundry technology in existence that has two United States Patents and has been proven in Independent Laboratory Testing to clean as well as chemical laundry detergent.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took one of my t-shirts and rubbed in a bunch of mud before putting it in with the first load using these magnets. It came out perfectly clean and the whole large load of laundry was perfectly clean. The clothes had no smell what so ever which was almost strange at first but really, it was the smell of fresh water and nothing else.
The second load was sheets and towels. A big bulky load of wash. The outcome was that everything was simply clean.
Frankly, I am so tired of Amazon asking for reviews that I never do them anymore. But, these darn things work just like they claim and even if I was not going to be saving a lot of money, I now really like that idea of clean clothes that smell like nothing at all except fresh water. This product deserved this review.
from a lot allergies and I thought maybe the MLS laundry
system will help me. Then I saw the price, and I almost changed
my mind. But I did a lot of research on them and boy am I ever
glad I did!! Oh my goodness they are so awesome! I love them!
They do exactly what it say's it will do and so much more! There’s
nothing that can beat these in cleaning all of our clothes!. I
never have to buy laundry detergent EVER AGAIN!!!! I love them
so much that I bought our daughter and son inlaw them for to
wash their clothes. You may think the price is high, BUT if
you think about how much you spend on laundry detergent in
6 months, or a year. These will SAVE you TONS of money! I
wish I could give these 10 stars! I LOVE THEM!!!!
First off, let me tell everyone: I do cat rescue. In a LARGE way. This means it is not all cute cats and kittens all fluffy on a pillow, ready for adoption. This is the nitty gritty, crawl in the dirt to catch the kittens in the bushes, trap feral cats, care for hospice cats, the works. My car is a billboard for rescue magnets :)
So, of course the worst of my laundry odors is cat pee. My husband has even asked if we want to discuss separate laundry machines for cats and "people" in the house!
In any case, I typically do 6-8 loads of "people" laundry per week, and double that, sometimes triple, of cat laundry. And it can be NASTY. In some rare cases, I toss out the item (towel, blanket, pillow, etc) because it is just too far gone to even think about putting in the washer.
I am also environmentally "aware" and do my best to pick up trash, etc., whenever I can...and since I am in some wooded areas caring for feral cats, I end up with a pretty good haul of trash or recycling sometimes. So anything that can help us stop polluting the earth is an easy decision for me...especially when all you have to do is stick a couple of magnets in your washer....and no longer worry about what your detergent is doing to the drain field, or adding one more huge jug to the recycling bin every week.
So, I stuck these magnets in the washer. I thought, I'll call their bluff on the first load. I put in some cat laundry that was literally awful, at least 3 towels were soaked with cat urine.
When it finished spinning, I was right there pulling out the towels and sticking my nose into them....NO SMELL....a "clean" smell - but not perfume....I was astonished and ended up sniffing almost every towel in that load....
THEN I thought, hmm, here's the real test, I have recently been working on a cat hoarder house .... the lady would buy things and open the carton (case in point, from Animal Rescue Site, some footies with pawprints) and never use the item, so the cats would go in the box and pee on everything.... (note: cats did not have proper litterpans in this home).
These items in the box were brand new, and the urine had been on them since appx December (so 4-5 months back). I thought, this will be the acid test for these magnets. Well, there was one sock on top which got the brunt of the stain and the smell. That stain was a dark orange color it had been dried on there so long. The stain came out. All the socks had no stains now... (they were all packaged together, stacked).... however the top one still had a faint odor. I re-washed it and it came out odor-free. Now THAT is a test to pass for sure....(note to everyone: anything I can clean and get back to the lady, I am doing it - so these socks are going back to her house after the major cleanup is done).
So, I'm sold on these magnets. My TIDE is going back to the store, luckily I still have the receipt :)