Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
RAPOO Multi-Device Bluetooth Mouse for Laptop, Wireless Mouse Connect Up to 4 Devices, 4 Adjustable DPI, Rechargeable Ergonomic Mouse with Side Wheel, Laser Mouse for Computer MacBook Desktop
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth/ 2.4G Wireless|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, PC, Phone|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Multi-device Wireless Bluetooth Mouse】Multi Device Bluetooth and USB Dongle provide powerful cable-free and stable connection, working distance up to 10m. Plug and Play, just short press switch button to quickly swith between 4 devices such as PC, laptop, MacBook and iPad, automatic connection after switching, saving a lot of time. With a display screen, which clearly shows the connection status of the mouse.
- 【Ergonomics Design & Adjustable DPI】This wireless bluetooth mouse designed for right-handed, palm and thumb rest provides better support. 6 efficient buttons, 4 DPI levels (600/1200/1600/3200) that allow you to freely control the mouse speed and adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse.
- 【Rechargeable Bluetooth Mouse & Programmable】Built-in 450mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, the wireless bluetooth mouse can be easily recharged via USB-B cable. 3 hours quick fully charged can lasts up to 30 days (2-3 hours per day use), standby time is super long, rechargeable and use. Low battery indicator will remind you to charge when flashing red light. The buttons are programmable, so you can customize yourself by driver.
- 【Laser Wireless Mouse & Side Scroll Wheel】Tracks virtually anywhere even on glass and high gloss surfaces (4mm thickness). Compared to the traditional optical mouse, the laser mouse can be more accurate positioning, which is very suitable for professionals to use. Navigate through the pages wherever you want (up, down, left and right) by using the middle and the side scroll wheel. More efficient during using wireless mouse for AutoCAD, revit, excel, and Adobe graphic Edition software.
- 【One year Warranty & 30 days Return】 RAPOO is an international brand, we have been engaged to providing global customers the premium product and customer support. All the products are provides 30 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty. Please charge the mouse before using it. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Frequently bought together
4 Adjustable DPI
4 DPI levels (600/1200/1600/3200), easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity. The adjustable buttons on the mouse can be switched at any time. 2 Additional Buttons, Forward/Backward buttons can quickly switch between programs or move from page to page on the Web in an instant.
The ergonomic design and soft feel provide you with the most comfortable using experience. The bluetooth wireless mouse fits the contour of your palm and finger, and your thumb can be positioned comfortably on the thumb rest. Definitely a good partner for your work.
Stable connection & Widely Application
With Dual Bluetooth modes and 2.4G wireless technology, wireless bluetooth mouse connects up to 4 devices. Up to 10M working distance, eliminating delays and reducing interference.
Driver Download Website - www.rapoo.com
- Windows Driver: 8 buttons are programmable in 2.4G Mode, 4 buttons are programmable in BT4.0 mode
- Mac Driver: 5 buttons are programmable in 2.4G Mode and BT4.0 mode
- NOTICE: Rollers cannot be customized in Bluetooth mode
|RAPOO MT750S||RAPOO MT550||RAPOO M300G||RAPOO M100G|
|Switching||4 Devices||4 Devices||3 Devices||3 Devices|
|Size-Hand||M/L (Big Hand)||S/M (Small Hand)||S/M||S/M|
|Battery(Pre-installed)||Rechargeable||2 AA||1 AA||1 AA|
|Programmable keys||8 keys||6 keys||×||×|
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this mouse, works great, smooth motion, multi channel, all the bells and whistles but i was about to send it back then instead gave it to my boyfriend. All because of where they put the thumb buttons. I use them all the time, but they are positioned way up close to the front, so I had to shift my hand and reach, stretch even, just to use them.
THATs not ergonomic at all.
But my bf loves them, so if you dont use those thumb buttons then get this puppy.
Its a great mouse at an amazing price
UPDATE: I have now owned this mouse for over 2 years and it has not failed me once. I only changed the batteries one time. It still works flawlessly, the touch surfaces and finish still look new and show no wear. Zero hand fatigue after long term use.
No glitches or skips while scrolling. Very convenient have the forward and backward buttons mounted to the side. It makes it faster to get work done. Plus, it's a good looking design with excellent matte finish that doesn't wear out and hides finger prints. Wipes down for easy maintenance.
I highly recommend this product. It's a high quality mouse for a fantastic price.
1. It’s great that it works with 4 devices(1 with dongle + 3 over Bluetooth).
2. Works across Mac, Windows, iPad.
1. One of the worst designs I have seen in few years. Buttons could have been better. Only provided charging cable works, not your own :).
2. On iPad scrolling is not responsive immediately, often times you have click the screen to activate scrolling.
3. Clicks can be heard across the room.
4. On my lap board(cloth covered) it does not work consistently.
By Austin on April 18, 2021
By Hiep Dang on October 13, 2021
However, from the go I felt very uncomfortable with the charger system.
It uses old USB port (not USB-C) and has no on-screen indicator to tell you the charge status.
This meant that I could never tell if the mouse was fully charged or about the die.
You could manually turn the mouse off via a button on the back.
But I would forget to do this from time and time, it did hold a charge for 30+ hours which was great.
However, all of this is moot now.
The dang thing won't charge anymore and I can't return it since its past the return window.
The page back/forward buttons are also in an awkward position, they are nearly on the top of the mouse instead of the side. I do really like the side scrolling option though, that was a definite plus to the mouse.
If the mouse was smoother on the screen this wouldn't be a bad option.
Top reviews from other countries
This is the best price I have seen.
Delivery was very fast.