Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MULTITED RX Bluetooth Ear Buds - Water/Sweatproof, Designed for Workouts, Gym, Running, Hiking. 8 Hours Playtime, Premium Sound, and Deep Bass. Wireless in-Ear with Built-in Mic for iPhone, Android
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Cable Feature||Wireless Earbuds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ LATEST QUALCOMM QCC 3040 CHIPSET & BLUETOOTH 5.0 ] - The RX Wireless Ear Buds Support QUALCOMM Most Advanced QCC 3040 Chipset and Bluetooth 5.0 aptX Technology, which delivers the Most Stable, Reliable and Strong connection. Fast 2-sec automated pairing and deep, pure sound. The RX earbuds bluetooth wireless also allow you to enjoy from a complete control over your Audio.
- [ DESIGNED FOR SPORT WORKOUTS ] - The RX Bluetooth Earbuds Designed to be Comfortably Secured in your ears while working out. RX earbuds has a waterproof IPX6 and sweatproof nano-coating technology. They are splash, sweat, and rain resistant, perfect for Workouts, Running, Hiking, Cycling, Functional Workouts at the GYM, and the everyday indoor and outdoor activities.
- [ PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY WITH DEEP BASS ] - Experience a Powerful, Well-Balanced Sound. We use the Latest Technology to provide you with the Best Authentic Stereo Sound. The Titanium-Coated Driver, together with Low Latency, creates fluent, LAGs-Free audio experience. In addition, you can activate Siri or your Google Assistant directly from your RX ear buds and take completely Hands-Free Stereo Calls with cVc Noise Cancelling. The wireless earbuds for android, iphone and all bluetooth devices.
- [ 100 HOURS WORKING TIME WITH CHARGING CASE ] - Always In Charge. Enjoy from FULL 8 Hours of Playtime per charge, the wireless earbuds with charging case reach up to 100 Hours of working time. The 2200 mAh charging case of the wireless earbuds bluetooth can recharge your earbuds up to 25 times and use as your Power Bank when you're on the go.
- [ CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU NEED HELP ] - If you have any issues, you can easily contact us through our email, and we will solve them for you right away. We want to make sure you have the best positive experience with us!
Buy it with
|RX TWS Earbuds||TX TWS Earbuds||MX10 Wireless Headphones|
|Sound Quality||HD Sound||HD Sound||HD Sound|
|Noise Reduction||Active CVC||Passive CVC||Passive CVC|
|Playtime of Earbuds||8 Hours||4-5 Hours||10 Hours|
|Playtime with Charging Case||100 Hours||100 Hours|
MULTITED - THE RX TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
Push it to the limit. They can handle it!
Built especially for Sport Performance Activity.
The fact is that the RX is not only durable enough to comfortably enjoy an everyday active lifestyle but its audio performance will truly leave you Speechless.
The powerful fine-tuned sound, deep bass, and stereo quality voice calls are simply better than anything we’ve experienced.
MULTITED RX Earbuds are built with the World’s Best Quality Chipset on the market right now. Qualcomm’s QCC 3020.
The High Performance of the RX really does speaks for itself.
Straight To The Point:
- Qualcomm Most Advanced 2020 Chipset
- HD Sound Quality
- Bluetooth 5.0v
- Built-In Mic with Noise Cancelling
- 8 Hours Per One Charge
- Intelligent Touch Control
- Full Audio Control
- Power Bank - Charging Case of 2200Mah
- Auto Connect (3-sec connection)
- 15 min Charge worth 45 min Playtime
- Total Playtime Including Charging Case 100 Hours
- Siri or Google Assistant support
In The Box:
- 1 x RX TWS Earbuds
- 3 x Sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
- 2 x Sizes of EVA Foam Tips
- 1 x Charging Case
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Friendly Guide
The Most Advanced Bluetooth 5.0V
RX Wireless Earbuds uses the most advanced DSP algorithms.
Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP.
A lags-free stable audio connection were solely designed to provide you an unforgettable listening experience.
Certified IPX6 Waterproof
Complete waterproof protection against dust, water, sweat, and rain with the graded IPX6.
Emergency Power Bank
The 2200mAh portable charging case is also a power bank. No more being anxious about your phone's battery life, simply plug your phone using your USB cable and have a great day.
With the highest-grade materials in the market and a unique nano-coated zinc driver, you can hear any tone at the highest and most authentic sound quality
Flawless Calls in Any Environment
Take your calls hands-free whenever they come with the RX TWS earphones.
Designed for noise reduction technology. Conversations flow freely, with ease, and peace even in noisy environments.
Smart Touch Control
Full control over your audio preferences. Simply touch your earbuds to answer calls and control your music. You can skip songs, change the volume and activate SIRI or you Google Assistant.
Compare with similar items
| || |
TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Touch Control with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof Stereo Earphones in-Ear Built-in Mic Headset Premium Deep Bass for Sport Black
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
Wireless Earbuds, Tribit 100H Playtime Bluetooth 5.0 IPX8 Waterproof Touch Control True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Mic Earphones in-Ear Deep Bass Built-in Mic Bluetooth Headphones, FlyBuds 3
Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible with Apple & Android, Built-in Microphone, IPX4 Rating, Sweat Resistant Earphones, Class 1 Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.1 Earbuds with 140H Playtime, Bluetooth Headphones HiFi Stereo Noise Cancelling Wireless Earphones in Ear with Mic, USB-C Charging Case, IP7 Waterproof Headset for Sports
|Sold By||MULTITED||Ilike||TOZO STORE||Tribit Direct||Tech-Fill||MY-USA|
|Item Dimensions||0.7 x 1.11 x 1.02 inches||0.59 x 0.79 x 0.59 inches||1.04 x 0.99 x 0.66 inches||3.4 x 2 x 1.2 inches||2.83 x 2.01 x 1 inches||1.97 x 1.18 x 0.79 inches|
|Special Features||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Noise-Canceling, Sweat-proof, wireless, iOS, Lightweight, Universal, water-resistant||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless||IPX8 Waterproof, Wireless Charging Case / Music & Calls Microphone||Lightweight, Microphone, Noise-canceling, Noise-Isolating, Phone Control, Sports & Exercise, Tangle-Free Cord, Water-Resistant, Wireless; Unique Earfins and Eartips, 2600mAh Charging case, 100 hours Playtime, IPX8 Waterproof, USB-C, Touch Control, Bluetooth 5.0; raycon earbuds; earbuds wireless; wireless earbuds for iphone; bluetooth earbuds waterproof; bluetooth earbuds with mic; bluetooth earphones; bluetooth headphones; wireless bluetooth earbuds||Active Noise Cancelling, Volume-control, iOS Phone Control, Android Phone Control; Fast Charging; Lightweight; Microphone Included; Sweatproof||Latest Bluetooth 5.1, 140H Playtime, 2600mAh Portable Charging Case, CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation, Deep Bass, LED Power Display, Touch Control, One Step Pairing, Built-in microphone, IP7 Waterproof, Lightweight and Fashionable Design|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They had a great sound quality and comfort and would make great headphones if they weren't so complicated to re-pair.
Mostly, I listen to podcasts and only occasionally music, which is where my one peeve comes in. My podcasts sit in a directory, and get deleted automatically once I listen to them. The controls on these are super sensitive. You just brush against the outside of the earbud as it sits in your ear to pause/resume. No button to press, just touching the outside of the earbud. That wouldn't be a huge deal, but all other bluetooth headphones I've had had on/off buttons/switches. These turn on when you take them out of the charger, and turn off when you put them back. Sounds great. But, in practice, that means they always have to be in your ears or in the charger. If you are at work and run into a coworker or are walking the dogs and have a conversation, you can't just turn them off and toss them in your pocket, because they turn on too easily, presumably from them hitting your leg/hip in your pocket. Even just tossing them into the center console in the truck, the act of removing (or, putting them in, but that is way more obvious) easily triggers the play/pause function. With other styles of headphone, you can take a break from wearing them and let them hang around your neck knowing you turned them off. With these, I've come back too many times to find I've "listened" to four or five now deleted podcasts. So, you need the charger with you at all times to re-dock them and keep them off, and it is a little bulky/heavy always having it in your pocket if you are just heading to the store for 30 minutes but don't want to be rude to the cashier leaving them in while checking out. I've adjusted my podcast app to wait 24 hours to delete so it isn't a huge deal except having to track around to where I was when I thought I'd paused them. And it does keep the battery life long having to keep them on the charger all the time.
Theoretically, you can long "press" the ear buds to turn them off, but they still turn on pretty easily bouncing around your pocket.
One other thing that doesn't bother me too much, but should be noted is that there are few controls available. Again, depends on your use case, but the most noticeable is volume control. If you are underneath a car and all greasy and get to a quiet/loud section and want to adjust the volume, you have to do it on your phone, which for me is on the other side of the garage. It kind of defeats the purpose of going wireless if the phone has to be on you all the time to do a basic function like that. That said, it doesn't bother me too much since so many headphones are even worse with multi-function buttons with short press/long press/longer press to change volume, skip within tracks, skip between tracks, and all of them do it a little differently, so switching between other headphones means I generally don't use that functionality at all anyway.