Other Sellers on Amazon
Macally Wireless Mouse for Laptop or Desktop, Computer Mouse with USB Receiver, 3 Button, and Scroll Wheel - Cordless Mouse Wireless Mice for Windows Mac PC Notebook Chromebook - White
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Radio Frequency|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
|Special Feature||Desktop Computer Mouse Wireless, USB Wireless Mouse for Laptop,|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR PALM - This cordless mouse provides an ergonomic and ambidextrous design that specializes in a higher arch for maximum comfort
- 3 BUTTON MOUSE | BASIC ESSENTIALS - The is the perfect sidekick as a wired mac mouse or PC mouse ( i.e., 3 buttons basics: the right and left click, and a precise scroll wheel )
- PRECISE & ACCURATE CURSOR CONTROL: The fast wireless mouse is rated at 1200 DPI, which allows for precise, quick, and smooth cursor movement with pinpoint accuracy
- STRONG WIRELESS CONNECTION - The RF wireless mouse dongle receiver has 2 advantages: 1) A better responsive rate vs Bluetooth and Wi-Fi mice; 2) Battery longevity ( 4 months per average usage of 8 hours a day )
- PLUG & PLAY / BROAD COMPATIBILITY: No drivers or software are needed; just make sure you have an available USB-A port and your operating system is running: Mac OS X 10.1 and later; or, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The RFQMOUSE is an optical wireless mouse with a 1200 dpi optical sensor, three soft-click buttons and scroll wheel for a precise and smooth control. The ergonomic and ambidextrous design offers maximum comfort to both left-handed and right-handed users and helps to increase your productivity. The compact ergonomic mouse works both with Mac and PC and doesn’t require any drivers or software.
ABSOLUTE COMFORT FOR YOUR PALM
Due to the concave shape of a person's palm, the comfortable computer Q Mouse was designed with an increased slope and arch to adhere against the inner palm for enhanced control and comfort.
WIRELESS COMPUTER MOUSE (NO CABLE CLUTTER)
The RF dongle receiver not only provides a strong, designated connection to decrease latency & interference, but more importantly, you don't have to worry about cable clutter!
- 2.4ghz Dongle RF Receiver (Connection ranges up to 30 ft)
- 1200 DPI for fast pinpoint accuracy
- Plug and Play. No drivers required.
- Optical Sensor
- Requires 1-AA Battery, which is included
- USB-A port;
- Mac OS X 10.1 and later or Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Linux
For more than 25 years, customers have trusted Macally for all their electronic needs and have been delighted by their US-based support.
Three soft-click buttons and scroll wheel for a precise and smooth control
The Benefits of a Designated Wireless Receiver
Wireless High Arch Optical 3 Button Mouse with Dongle Receiver
-Super Reliable Connection -Long Range (up to 30 ft max)
|Product Title||Black RF Wireless Mouse||White RF Wireless Mouse||Silent Bluetooth Mouse||Silent Bluetooth Mouse (White)||Rechargeable Bluetooth Mouse||Multi-Device Sync Bluetooth Full Size Keyboard|
|Compatibility||Mac & PC||Mac & PC||Mac & PC||Mac & PC||Mac/PC/iOS/Android||Mac & PC|
|Input Type||USB-A Receiver||USB-A Receiver||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|No Drivers Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|DPI||1200||1000||Adjustable DPI (800, 1200, 1600)||Adjustable DPI (800, 1200, 1600)||Adjustable DPI (800, 1200, 1600)||N/A|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tracking is very different from my old Apple mouse, either the wireless one or the really old wired one (this one still works), which both track much faster than the Macally mouse for a given tracking speed setting. To switch between mice, I have to go into System Preferences and reset the speed; I chose a compromise speed instead which is a bit too slow for one and too fast for the other.
A possible annoyance is that when I booted up my iMac (running macOS High Sierra), a window appeared saying that I had to press a particular key on the keyboard for it to be recognized. The required key wasn't made clear, and didn't appear to do anything. I've got a wired keyboard, and there was no problem using it, but I hope I won't be seeing this window frequently. Ive got the dongle (1-cm square) in a port on a USB hub, about 4 feet away from the computer and mouse, and it appears to work. I don't know how things will be when I get a new iMac with different ports. The Apple mouse doesn't need a dongle. These two features—the dongle and the wake-up window—are another reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars.
Top reviews from other countries
And you get the classic mouse wheel which Apple never seemed to understand! "Dear Apple - Mouse wheels are important!!"
Reviewed in Canada on January 15, 2020