- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
All New, Made for Amazon Volume Limiting Bluetooth BuddyPhones, PlayTime in Blue. Ages (3-7)
Enhance your purchase
- Award Winning Safe Audio for Kids: BuddyPhones are kids’ headphones with the most awards for innovative design and features. All BuddyPhones have a KidsMode setting, where built-in volume-limiting circuitry protects kids’ hearing at the WHO-recommended level of 85dB. Engineered with certified safe materials that are hypoallergenic, super durable, and custom-made for kids to be comfortable to wear.
- Safe Audio: With four distinct listening modes, the BuddyPhones PlayTime can be tailored to your child’s needs and environment. TravelMode-94dB (max), KidsMode-85dB (max), ToddlerMode -75dB (max) and StudyMode. Our patented StudyMode is a groundbreaking first for kids that produces crisp, clear vocals for listening to or watching lessons.
- Key Features: Connect wirelessly using Bluetooth for up to 18 hours on one charge- great for daily use and airplane travel. Choose from 4 Safe Audio listening settings.
- Space-saving foldable headband. Comes with a set of expressive personalization stickers!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?: BuddyPhones Pop Time Headphones with washable earpads, Micro USB charge cord, Cable for wired audio, Travel Bag and Decorative stickers
- Kid Proof: We made our products super tough to handle everything kids can throw at them.
- The most robust materials, extensive testing and a 2-year limited warranty ensure that you won’t regret choosing our ultra-durable BuddyPhones.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 14.25 x 12.24 x 4.33 inches; 1.26 Pounds
- Item model number : BT-BP-PLAY-TIME-BLUE
- Date First Available : September 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : ONANOFF
- ASIN : B0875FJCR2
- Best Sellers Rank: #181 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- #50 in Amazon Device Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DeJah B. on October 22, 2020
ETA: After about 3 weeks the connecting problem seems better, for now, after doing a factory reset. After the factory reset there had only been one time that the headphones wouldn’t connect.
The new problem now is that the ear pads don’t seem to enjoy staying on. They seem to prefer to fall off right as I am putting them the kid’s head. So that’s super annoying. I emailed the company and they said: “ We were informed that our production team will be sending a New PlayTime Earpads with improved, better, stronger material and does not easily come off.
We will contact you as soon as we got the stock available and we are more than happy to send you new earpads for replacement.”
So far these things have been too much of a hassle to recommend to other parents.
They were good the first couple of days. They have been connected only to 1 device, a Fire 10. After 2 days they stopped auto connecting for every use. Now I have to manually reconnect them about every other use. That consists of restarting the Fire about 10 times and turning the headphones off and on until they, seemingly randomly, finally connect. Super disappointing.
By Nicole on February 27, 2021
problem is having to know the button combos to do some functions. I have to keep a copy of the instructions with them to adjust them after the granddaughter has pushed the buttons as all kids will do. These two problems almost made this a three star rating, but I rounded up to four stars for now. My daughter has this same headphone in her van and that is why I bought these and that they are Bluetooth and corded when needed.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 6, 2020
These were always going to receive heavy use but given they are made for kids I was hoping for something a little more robust than less than a months use.