Kitchen Step Stool for Kids and Toddlers with Safety Rail Children Standing Tower for Kitchen Counter, Parents' Helper Kids Learning Stool, White
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||35.1"D x 18.1"W x 18.1"H|
|Maximum Height||34.8 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅Promote Kids Independence in the kitchen: Kids can help out in kitchen: baking, mixing, preparing food, cleaning up, Interesting experiment or other hands-on situations. It will make your kitchen full of fun!
- ✅High Quality Material: This standing tower made from solid wood construction, carefully coated with a smooth, durable, non-toxic, lead-free coating
- ✅Safety is Always Our Priority: Four legsIncludes safety treads and four sided frame with safety rails-your child will feel confident, independent and safe! "A" shape seating make sure no fall over risk
- ✅Mothers' Helper Kids Learning Stool: With this step stool standing tower, your time with your child becomes easy and fun. It's easy to clean up
- ✅Universal Design: This safety rail children standing tower for kitchen Counter suitable for 18 months ~ 4-year-old kids, 150 LBS load-bearing. Installation needed assembling. Tower platform dimensions: 18"L x 18.1"W x 34.8"H
Customer ratings by feature
Mangohood-Enjoy The Growing Moments
Help build your little one’s confidence at the beginning of the independent journey could be calm, secure and joyful. Mangohood is born to support you all along the way. Together, let’s enjoy the growing moments.
Safe And Secure - Perfect for your kitchen
"A" Style Steady Seating Structure
Ensures a sturdy construction and can support up to 150lbs.
Solid Wood Construction
Stable 4 Anti-slip Legs
Every leg have anti-slip strips make double steadiness and safety.
- Not suitable if: Arm below the safety rail or Waist above the guard rail
- Please do not leave children inside alone
- Easy to clean it with a damp cloth
- Material: Solid Wood
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs
- Suitable Age: 18-36 Months
- Product Dimension: 18.1 x 18.1 x 35.1 inches; 17 pounds
Compare with similar items
| || |
WOOD CITY Kitchen Stool Helper for Kids with Non-Slip Mat, Toddler Stool Tower for Learning, Wooden Toddler Stepping Stool for Counter & Bathroom Sink(White
SDADI Kids Kitchen Step Stool with Safety Rail - for Toddlers 18 Months and Older, Soft Blue/Blue-Grey LT01G
KidzWerks Child Standing Tower, Wood Step Stools for Kids, Toddler Step Stool for Kitchen Counter, The Original Kitchen Stepping Stool, Adjustable Platform, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||DuDuEase||BESTOY LLC||Sdadi||ReadyWerks|
|Item Dimensions||18.1 x 18.1 x 35.1 inches||17.3 x 33 x 17.4 inches||18.1 x 18.1 x 35 inches||36 x 19.5 x 16.5 inches|
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the highest quality, but does work well for us. I returned the first one because 2 screws fell out after 1 month of use and part of the solid side piece was coming apart at the seams. The replacement stool works well so far.
This is really lightweight and tips a little when not set right up next to the counter.
Overall I’m happy with it but know it’s likely not something that will last years and through multiple kids.
Top reviews from other countries
Option of a stool for a toddler or the kitchen helper which come right up to the heigh of the counter.
Pack comes with all the tools and loads of spares.
Well..... I hope they were spares.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on September 8, 2020
I looked at a lot of different models and chose this one based on the step, design of the platform and overall aesthetic.
Lovely finish and a wisely varnished top (helps with the spills!).
Our kitchen floor is all ceramic tiles and I've never once felt concerned. Obviously, I wouldn't leave her alone but I can walk to another cupboard and leave her in there and comfortably feel she is safe.
Complete game changer. Little legs can now interact with us whilst we're cooking and it's wonderful - as if this secret world has been opened up to her. We prep, bake, stir and wash-up together - no more arms outstretched from the floor, pleading to be picked up whilst frantically trying to cook as quickly as possible. Or holding at the hip, trying to keep baby away from the hob whilst leaning into a pan.
This has made a real positive difference on everyone's life at home.