Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MANHATTAN MLX Wireless Laser Mini Mouse (177139)
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
|Number of Buttons||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision laser performance
- USB micro receiver
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology up to 7 m
- Auto power management & retractable cable help maintain battery levels
- Recharges while in use for uninterrupted operation
- Under-mount, push-button control instantly shifts resolution from 800 to 1600 dpi
- Compact size. No-slip texture
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MANHATTAN 177139 MLX Wireless Laser Mini Mouse-Precision laser performance-USB micro receiver-2.4 GHz wireless technology up to 7 m.
Top reviews from other countries
Good packing and arrived promptly!!
However the only reason I went for this was there were only a few wireless Mini USB mice up to 1600 dpi. This is very light weight but the plastic feels so cheap. Only criticism I have is that I was lead to believe that the mouse will have a firm grip but when in use for a long time it starts to feel a bit slippery, on the plastic around my thumb.
Having said that, good mouse this is but if I had to buy it again I would probably choose a Logitech.