Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 17 -Ounce Bottles
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.99 Kilograms|
About this item
- This product retains all the flavor and quality balsamic lovers have come to expect without the inconsistencies and expense from long aging.
- Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 17-Once Bottles
- Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is a delicious and distinctive condiment, priced for everyday use. Made in Italy
- Designed for a worldwide market, packaged in a practical, elegant, and easy-to-use bottle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is a delicious and distinctive condiment, priced for everyday use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.32 x 5 x 4.37 inches; 2.18 Pounds
- UPC : 688168611346
- Manufacturer : Mantova
- ASIN : B07G2T272P
- Best Sellers Rank: #210,779 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #508 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.