Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Mantova Balsamic Vinegar Glaze of Modena PGI, Perfect for Ice Cream, Marinades, Cocktails, Pasta Sauce, Salad Dressing, Vinaigrette, Reduction, 8.5 oz. (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$10.99 ($0.19 / Ounce) $10.44 ($0.18 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.68 Kilograms|
About this item
- Mantova Balsamic Vinegar Glaze of Modena PGI, is certified as imported from Modena, Italy, one of the world’s exclusive producers of the finest quality balsamic vinegars
- Provides the full-bodied texture, color, and flavor associated with a traditional balsamic vinegar, reduced to a silky, smooth glaze for drizzling, marinading, and incorporating into sauces
- Reasonably priced as a delicious balsamic vinegar reduction intended for everyday use; perfect for desserts, ice cream, pasta sauces, cocktails, marinades, salad dressings, and vinaigrettes
- Rich, complex, traditional flavor enhances and polishes a variety of dishes, from sweet to savory: fruits, vegetables, meats, brownies, ice cream, pasta, rice, etc.
- All our products are made from authentic, high-quality Italian ingredients and hand-selected for superior taste and blending of flavors
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Mantova natural unflavored glaze of balsamic vinegar is made with premium balsamic vinegar, all natural ingredients.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 4 inches; 1.06 Pounds
- UPC : 048176663339
- Manufacturer : Mantova
- ASIN : B00LN6E7FE
- Best Sellers Rank: #166,228 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #399 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (wine vinegar, concentrated grape must, caramel) 60%, concentrated grape must, glucose syrup, modified starch. Contains sulfites.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.