Mantova Organic Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Perfect for Salad Dressing, Pasta Salad, Ice Cream and Cocktails, 8.5 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||8.5 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Mantova Organic Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, is certified USDA Organic and imported from Modena, Italy, home to the finest quality balsamic vinegar
- Full-bodied texture, rich color with an acidity level of 6%; Traditional balsamic vinegar flavor, tart with an underlying sweetness and natural pomegranate flavoring
- Reasonably priced for everyday use, compare taste and cooking quality to much more expensive balsamic vinegar
- Make ordinary dishes extraordinary; Salad dressing, marinade, vinaigrette; Drizzle over cheese, fruit, vegetables, meat, tofu, pizza, brownies or ice cream
Consider a similar item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Organic Pomegranate Mantova Modena balsamic vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy, and the balsamic vinegar region STI is acclaimed worldwide. Through the genera tion, the family entertainment Mantova Become Recognized the the premier tasters and testers, balsamic Vinegars Curating did bear the family name. Mantova Organic Pomegranate Balsamic vinegar with added grape musts starts (pressed whole grapes) and Then wine vinegar as well. The Mixture is left to ferment in wood barrels Then. Mantova Organic balsamic vinegar of Modena Pomegranate entertainment and rugged, syrup-like consistency and mellow taste, with a touch of the natural flavor pomegranate. Organic Pomegranate Mantova Modena balsamic vinegar is bottled in glass Maintain the integrity of and taste for environmental sustainability. Modena balsamic vinegar of Mantova Organic Pomegranate wants to transform everyday dishes into somenthing special. Try pairing it Mantova Organic Garlic with extra virgin olive oil for dipping Itali an bread and pasta salad.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.97 x 1.97 x 9.46 inches; 8.5 Ounces
- UPC : 048176660215
- Manufacturer : Nima USA Inc - DROPSHIP
- ASIN : B00925ILLY
- Best Sellers Rank: #186,002 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #427 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 98.5% (Organic wine vinegar, Organic concentrated and cooked grape must), Pomegranate Natural Flavor 1.5%. Contains natural occurring sulphites.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.