Other Sellers on Amazon
Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar 17 oz (Pack of 2). Made with traditional methods and aged in fine wood casks, it retains the flavor of the wine, accented by the crisp character of the vinegar.
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||1.75 Kilograms|
About this item
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Authentic Italian White Wine Vinegar is made through a classic process in which wine is aged in wooden casks to obtain the depth of flavor. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: This high-quality white wine vinegar has the proper balance of sweet and acidic tones. Phenomenal mixed with extra virgin olive oil for a salad dressing that is healthy and delicious. Add to fish, salad, and chicken or use to tenderize meat and pan-simmer mushrooms.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: White wine vinegar calories are very low, making it a great way to add flavor without guilt. In addition, White wine vinegar health benefits are well-known. Acetic acid helps to reduce appetite and stimulate digestion. Anthocyanins and antioxidants protect the heart and the all of the body’s functions.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingWhiteients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian" product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, pers
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, or h’ors d’oeuvre from ordinary to extraordinary. This light and sweet vinegar helps to cut fats, tenderize meats, and add some high note accents to many dishes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
It is the ideal dressing for light salads and cooked vegetables. It is of great help in the preparation of those recipes included in a balanced diet. Manufactured in Italy.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 2.25 x 10.8 inches; 1.4 Pounds
- Item model number : FIFWWV
- UPC : 048176631017
- Manufacturer : Mantova
- ASIN : B00075WK10
- Best Sellers Rank: #112,488 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #609 in Cooking & Baking Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
White wine, antioxidant E224
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some People prefer to blend, shake & emulsify the Vinegars & Oils before dispersing on a Salad, but I dribble just the Olive Oil on the Lettuces/Greens first, tossing the Green Vegetables together & letting them rest 2 or 3 Minutes before adding Onions, Celery, Green/Orange/Yellow Peppers, Jalapenos, & other ingredients, topping it all off by swishing the Vinegar atop everything😘.
Then softly tossing & mixing. This way, the flavors of Olive Oil, Vinegar, & various ingredients really pop on the Tongue!
A REALLY great Salad Dressing should enhance & compliment the flavor of a Salad, not suppress it.
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.