Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
McCormick Culinary Imitation Rum Extract, 16 fl oz - One 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle of Rum Extract for Baking, Best for Desserts, Fruit, Sauces and More
|Price:||$8.08 ($0.51 / Fl Oz) $7.23 ($0.45 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Volume||16 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- SUBTLE SUGARY NOTES AND AROMA: Imitation rum extract recreates the subtle sugary notes and aroma that you associate with rum; features a pleasant, orangey color that enhances all kinds of dishes with a lovely sweetness
- PREMIUM RUM SUBSTITUTE: Made using premium ingredients, this rum flavoring extract makes it easy to substitute 2 teaspoons of extract for 1 tablespoon of dark rum or 1 tablespoon of extract for 5 tablespoons of light rum
- MADE FOR CHEFS: Crafted with chefs in mind, each bottle comes ready to use and contains 16 fluid ounces, making it easy to flavor desserts, sauces and baked goods; dispense individual drops or larger amounts by unscrewing the top
- CONCENTRATED AND VERSATILE: Rum flavoring is perfect for all kinds of menu items that call for rum if the team in your commercial kitchen wants to use a concentrated ingredient that won't affect your dish's texture
- FEEL GOOD RUM FLAVORING: Kosher and gluten-free for a light rum flavor you can feel good about enjoying yourself or serving to your guests; delicious imitation flavors retained even after cooking at high temperatures
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
McCormick Culinary Imitation Rum Extract perfectly captures the robust, nutty and slightly sweet flavor of genuine rum. This extract is crafted specifically for chefs and designed to deliver consistency in the kitchen. With its light orange coloring, rum-like flavor and appealing aroma, this flavoring makes it easier than ever to create exceptional desserts and sauces. To recreate the taste of rum, this extract contains a blend of natural and artificial flavors. Just a small amount of the concentrated flavoring will infuse recipes with the taste of vanilla and rich rum. If a recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of dark rum, substitute 2 teaspoons of rum flavoring extract. If a recipe calls for 5 tablespoons of light rum, use 1 tablespoon of extract instead. McCormick Culinary Imitation Rum Extract has been crafted specifically for culinary professionals. This convenient, easy-to-use bottle will be a staple in your commercial bakery or kitchen. This 16-ounce bottle features a versatile design, which allows you to dispense a few drops of rum flavoring at a time. Unscrew the flip-top lid and pour larger amounts while making bulk recipes. Having imitation pure rum extract on hand means you'll always be ready to create rum-based baked goods, ice cream, candies and beverages. Whether you're mixing up bananas Foster or tiramisu, you'll find it hard to taste the difference. Imitation rum extract also works well in drinks ranging from mocktails to eggnog. You can even add flavoring to whipped cream toppings or frosting for a delicious, sugary finish. Beyond making it possible to create a wide range of sweet treats, McCormick Culinary Imitation Rum Extract also benefits from being dietary-friendly. Because each bottle is kosher and gluten-free, you can treat all your customers to mouthwatering menu items.
- Product Dimensions : 2.72 x 2.72 x 7.7 inches; 1.17 Pounds
- UPC : 052100306384
- Manufacturer : McCormick & Company, Inc.
- ASIN : B002HQIKL6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,313 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #16 in Imitation Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Alcohol (29%), Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Water, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, FD&C Yellow 5, and FD&C Red 40.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We ended up using this one and was great 👍
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.