Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Memzuoix Wireless Ergonomic Mouse, Upgraded 2.4G Optical Cordless Mice with 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, Vertical Computer Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Mac, PC, Desktop (for Right Hand, Large), Black
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer|
|Special Feature||Ergonomic Design|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【ERGONOMIC, VERTICAL AND FRIENDLY FOR YOUR RIGHT-HAND, LARGE】The upgraded proper optical ergonomic design keeps your hand and arm staying more naturally. The ergonomic shape design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions. Effectively smoother movement and less overall strain, compared with a regular wireless mouse. (Note: It's not for Your Left-Hand)
- 【 EASY TO USE,CONVENIENT AND''ON/OFF'SWITCH DESIGN 】One nano USB receiver at the bottom of the battery compartment, Just Plug and Play! This ergonomic wireless mouse is friendly for large hands, if the small hands and you never used any kind of this mouse, it will take several days to get used to. With 2.4G wireless connection. It needs to install 2*AAA Dry Batteries(Not Included)!! Also the'' On/Off' switch design, reliable battery life solves the trouble of changing battery frequently.
- 【ADJUSTABLE 3 DPI LEVELS& MULTIFUNCTION】With adjustable 3 DPI levels 800/1600/2400, Our optical mouse enables you to adjust DPI by DPI button whenever you want. It’s also constructed with 6 buttons with multifunctional functions to improve productivity and efficiency in daily work...
- 【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】Compatible with Windows 8/7/10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux If you are using a Linux, because of the different needs of its kernel, you need to set related software of the requirements, this ergonomic mouse will be used normally.// (NOTE: Both forward and backward buttons are not recognized on Mac).
Consider a similar item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compared with a conventional mouse, Memzuoix Ergonomic Wireless Mouse snugly fits your palm with finger rest, the proper vertical design that keeps your hand and arm staying in a more natural position, which helps to alleviate wrist pain and discomfort. Upgraded 2.4G Optical Wireless Vertical Mouse with Adjustable DPI 800/1600/2400. The Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse with nano receiver works for laptops, computers, desktops, and netbook PCs, also providing a fast, responsive connection—all at an affordable cost. The smart choice for people who work at the computer for hours each day.
Memzuoix Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries(NOT INCLUDED), low power consumption and very stable performances.
Easy to Use: Plug and Play (No Need Drivers)
1ST STEP: Remove the nano USB receiver from the battery compartment and simply insert the USB receiver into the USB port of a compatible computer.
2ND STEP: Put 2 AAA batteries(NOT INCLUDED) into the battery compartment, then replace the back cover.
3RD STEP: Flip the mouse’s power switch to “on”, it's very good.
The unobtrusive nano receiver can stay plugged into a computer or be stowed on-board the mouse when not in use.
Higher Levels of Sensitivity
Upgraded 3 levels of mouse sensitivity: 800 / 1600 / 2400 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology, provide more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces
Special Rubber Grip and Matte Coating
Special texturized Rubber Grip ergonomically-design for thumb rest and grip well. And nice matte coating makes very comfortable to the touch, anti-slip, especially for people who works at the computer for hours each day
This Vertical Mouse compatibility: PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook,Desktop. System compatibility: Windows 10, Windows Vista, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP with hardware connectivity by wireless USB Receiver
Important Notes to Buy
1. The mouse size fits well for Large and Medium hands, may be NOT very comfortable for Women or Small hands. If you never used any kind of ergonomic mouse, it will take several days to get used to.
2. It is not a gaming mouse.
3. If your Macbook equipped with only Type C port, you need a adapter to connect your computer to USB 2.0 receiver coming with this mouse.
4. 2 new AAA batteries lasts about 4 months with moderate use. Please turn off red back light overnight to save the power.
5. It goes into sleep mode with low power consumption after being idle for several minutes, press left/right click to wake it up.
• Model No.: WM-791
• Size: 4.84 x 3.54 x 2.87 inch
• Weight: 3.9 Ounce
• 2.4GHz Wireless Optic Signal Range: 10 meters
|Memzuoix Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Black||Memzuoix Eargonomic Wireless Mouse Purple||Memzuoix 2.4G Red Wireless Mouse||Memzuoix 2.4G Blue Wireless Mouse|
|with USB Receiver,||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable DPI||800/1600/2400 DPI||800/1600/2400 DPI||1,000 DPI||1,000 DPI|
|Powered by 2 AAA Batteries||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Wide Compatibility||Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8, Mac and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices||Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8, Mac and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices||Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8, Mac and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Perixx PERIMICE-608 Wireless Vertical Mouse, 6 Button, 800/1000/1600 DPI, Right Handed Design, Black (10914)
Ergonomic Mouse, LEKVEY Vertical Wireless Mouse - Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mice : 3 Adjustable DPI 800/1200/1600 Levels 6 Buttons, for Laptop, PC, Computer, Desktop, Notebook etc, Black
Perixx PERIMICE-713 Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - 800/1200/1600 DPI - Right Handed - Recommended with RSI User
DELUX 2.4G Wireless Vertical Mouse, Ergonomic Optical Mouse with USB Receiver, 6 Buttons and 1600DPI, Ergo 57 Degree Design Reduce Hand and Wrist Pressure for PC Laptp and Computer(M618C-Black)
Kensington Ergonomic Vertical Wireless Mouse (K75575WW)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Number 2 Store||Perixx USA||Lekvey Direct||Perixx USA||Delux Technology Co., Ltd.||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||Radio Frequency||Wireless, USB||Radio Frequency||Wireless||Wireless|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0, USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||Radio Frequency||USB|
|Item Dimensions||4.86 x 2.78 x 2.42 inches||4.87 x 2.67 x 2.43 inches||4.6 x 2.7 x 3.9 inches||4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches||4.53 x 3.19 x 2.95 inches||—|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces||0.52 lbs||3.36 ounces||5.12 ounces||3.35 ounces||—|
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows 8||Linux, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Android, Windows 2000 Server||Windows, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X||Windows 7||Windows|
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing, and it's not a defect, but my index finger occasionally gets lazy and presses the clicker directly below it at random times. With a regular mouse this was rare, but with this one and it's 2 inch height, it happens more. Not a huge issue considering I no longer have carpal tunnel in my mouse hand! I don't use it for gaming, but do use it for meticulous photo and video editing. Awesome feel and comfort and response! Love it!
* Update * After a couple months use, I am noticing the cursor lagging a bit, and stopping some. Occasionally it'll just stop mid movement. At first I thought it was my finger slightly slipping, but it's happening a lot. Dragging something across the screen and it'll let go mid-way. I tried changing the batteries, no difference, it's becoming annoying. I haven't had one of these vertical mice before, I'm wondering about getting another one to compare... will update one way or the other.
* Update * So I purchased another very similar mouse to compare, the "VicTsing Ergonomic Mouse". Turns out being installed UNDER my desk was causing my "lag" in the Memzuoix. Now moved to a USB hub beside the mouse and w the lagging behind me, I continued to compare the two. The VicTsing doesn't feel nearly as stout as this Memzuoix mouse. There is just something that feels "cheaper" w/ the VicTsing. Advantage = Memzuoix Even though they look exactly the same, the VicTsing is ever-so-slightly taller, and I like that better for my large hands. Advantage = VicTsing However, the VicTsing doesn't have the extra "rubber like" grip where the thumb goes. Love that on the Memzuoix. Advantage = Memzuoix The buttons on the Memzuoix are ever-so-slightly more sensitive which means I get a lot of "accidental presses" from resting my finger even slightly and accidentally pressing a button, not so on the VicTsing. Advantage = VicTsing Now that I fixed the "lagging", they are equally responsive and accurate. Advantage = none They are about the same price, though the Memzuoix is slightly less. Advantage = Memzuoix I doubt either are made in USA. Advantage = none So which will I choose to use? I like the rubberized thumb grip, but like the ever-so-slightly taller profile of the VicTsing. With my bigger stronger hands and less accidental button presses, I will be using the VicTsing. If you don't have big hands, I'd recommend the Memzuoix.
* Update * After a few weeks using the VicTsing, it's scroll wheel started to squeak, and it started missing clicks, I had to re-click often. Back to using the Memzuoix. Working flawlessly so far.
Anker's popular model: the biggest of all the mice I tried. Too big for my hand. Never felt comfortable, and the cursor tracking felt clunky.
Jelly Comb for small hands and rechargeable version: Though they are listed at slightly different measurements, they are the exactly same size. This was my runner-up. Very smooth and ergonomic, just slightly too small. I found my palm wanted a half-inch more length to not have to clamp my fingers around it for purchase. But I'd recommend this one over the Memz for small hands. Also takes only one AA battery as opposed to two AAAs for all the others. Honestly I miss the sound and feel of the buttons with that one. Very crisp.
Jelly Comb black/silver bluetooth dealie: Though this was the perfect size for my hand, it didn't feel comfortable, mostly because of the button placements. The scroll wheel was especially awkward, and the back button didn't always register. Also felt the cheapest overall.
The Memz: I rather like the purple and the grip feel of it, as well as the texture thumb rest. I'm a tactile person, so that was a nice touch. It feels great in my hand. Slightly too big, but of all of them, the best fit. The tracking is spot on and the buttons are well placed and register all of my intents. So it wasn't a standout in any category, it was more of a jack of all trades.
But now I'll be the lame-o recommending that you try as many as you can.
Update: after 4 months it stopped working. Replaced batteries, still didn't work.
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 5, 2021