Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link Deco WiFi 6 Mesh System(Deco X20) - Covers up to 5800 Sq.Ft. , Replaces Wireless Routers and Extenders, supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul, 3 count (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Deco X20(3-pack)|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
|Compatible Devices||All WiFi Enabled Devices|
|Included Components||3 x Deco X20 Units, 3 x Power supply unit, 1 x Ethernet Cable, 1 x Quick Installation Guide|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi - Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good
- Whole Home Wi-Fi Coverage - Cover up to 5800 square feet with seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering Better than traditional Wi-Fi booster
- Connect More Devices - With Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Deco X20 (3-pack) is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi. Smartphone/Tablet Requirements: iOS 9.0 or later; Android 4.4 or later
- Easy Setup and Management - The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home; Works with Alexa as well Turn on or off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands
- Peace of Mind with Parental Controls - Manage limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize Wi-Fi access for every person and device in your home
- Each Deco X20 has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports(6 in total for a 3-pack) and supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for better speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router
- Works with all internet service provider (ISP) such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers). Ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps
Buy it with
1.This model may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specification. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required. 2.Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. 3.Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device. 4.Use of WPA3 requires APs and System to also support the corresponding feature. 5.Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
| || |
TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System (Deco S4) – Up to 5,500 Sq.ft. Coverage, Replaces WiFi Router and Extender, Gigabit Ports, Works with Alexa, 3-pack
TP-Link Deco X60 WiFi 6 AX3000 Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3-Pack
TP-Link WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi, AX3000 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (Deco X60) - Covers up to 5000 Sq. Ft., Replaces WiFi Routers and Extenders, Parental Control, 2-pack
TP-Link Deco AXE5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Mesh System(Deco XE75) - Covers up to 7200 Sq.Ft, Replaces WiFi Router and Extender, AI-Driven Mesh, New 6GHz Band, 3-Pack
Meshforce M7 Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (3 Pack), Gigabit Mesh WiFi Routers, Seamless High Performance Wireless Covers 7+ Rooms and 75+ Devices
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Big Deal Savings||DM Wholesaler LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||1800 Mb per second||1200 Mb per second||3000 MB per second||2402 Mb per second||5400.0 Mb per second||2200 Mb per second|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Tri-Band||Tri-Band|
|LAN Port Bandwidth||10/100/1000 Mbps||1000 Mbps||—||1000 Mbps||10/100/1000 Mbps||1000Mbps|
|Number of Ports||2||6||2||4||9||3|
|Security Protocol||WPA3, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK||WPA2-PSK||—||—||WPA3-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Personal||WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11ax||802.11ac||801.11ac||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11g||802.11ac, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11ac, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|
From the manufacturer
Each Deco X20 unit has 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, supports Ethernet backhaul. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router.
Awe-Inspiring Wi-Fi 6 Speeds
Deco units work to provide you faster speeds up to 1.8 Gbps for buffer-free 8K/4K streaming and gaming even with all your smart home, mobile, and other electronic devices connected to your network.
Coverage in All the Right Places
Immerse your whole home in powerful WiFi no matter its size or shape. Three units work together to provide coverage up to 5,800 sq. ft., ensuring you have uninterrupted WiFi from the bedroom to the backyard.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Easier and Hassel-Free WiFi Everywhere. Don’t get disconnected.
Unlike traditional routers and range extenders, Deco keeps you connected as you roam seamlessly from room to room without ever dropping your WiFi signal or connecting to a new network, and all you need is one WiFi name and password to connect.
More Ethernet Ports for More Options
Each Deco X20 has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (6 in total for a 3-pack) for more wired connections Supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for more stable speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router (a modem is required for most internet service providers).
What is WiFi 6?
WiFi 6 is the next generation standard in WiFi technology. WiFi 6 also known as “AX WiFi" or "802.11ax WiFi” builds and improves on the current 802.11ac WiFi standard. WiFi 6 can provide faster speeds and handle more devices.
Does Deco X20 support Ethernet bachhaul? How many Ethernet ports does it have?
Yes, each Deco X20 unit has 2 Gigabit Etherent ports, you can connect them with Ethertnet cables to get better backhaul speeds. Each Deco X20 can work as a WiFi router, not like some Mesh that only provides 1 router and 2 extenders.
Will the Deco X20 work with my Internet Service Provider? (Cable and DSL?)
The Deco X20 works with all ISP’s by connecting to your owned or ISP-required cable or DSL modem. The Deco X20 itself is not a modem.
Is WiFi 6 compatible with my currenty WiFi devices?
WiFi 6 is backward compatible with previous generations of WiFi. You can connect your old WiFi devices to it. However, in order to take full advantage of WiFi 6, it requires clients to also support WiFi 6, like iPhone 11, Galaxy S10/Note 10.