Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Grey
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB, Radio Frequency|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Number of Buttons||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, Grey
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Grey - Mac/Win - USB
Top reviews from other countries
I found the battery life just fine, but then I don't use cheapo batteries. The handling of the mouse is comfortable and easy, and it's all very simple to set up and use. As for durability, well, my old one would be still working if I hadn't gone and accidentally tipped a whole cupful of very chocolatey hot chocolate on it. And even then, it partially worked! Long story. I've bought a replacement, same one again, with confidence. Just don't pour hot chocolate on it!
My last mouse has lasted a few years but I felt that I wanted to replace and get a grey to match my new work computer. They are cheap enough to do that and you will always have a spare.
The mouse is lovely and soft to handle and scrolls perfectly. What more could you want. Highly recommended.
A mouse can be like a pair of shoes, difficult to know what fits well without using it.
I find the ergonomics poor in the hand, the ridges/shoulders either side of the buttons guide the finger and thumb down into the mouse mat which makes the ergonomics poor to use in practice.
There are many other mice designs at less cost.
I gave this mouse to charity.