Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Milliard Citric Acid 4 Ounce - 100% Pure Food Grade NON-GMO Project VERIFIED
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- The fine granular NON-GMO citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product. Certified Gluten Free.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Packed in our NEW durable resealable stand up bag which allows for long and safe storage. Also available in 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 pounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Did you know that 50% of the world’s citric acid product isn’t used for food? There are countless uses for citric acid around your home from descaling hard water, to homemade cleaning detergents and dyeing yarn. Citric Acid can even be used to remove stains from your pool and to make toilet fizzers. Read on to learn why so many customers love Milliard's Pure Food-Grade Citric Acid.
At Milliard, we endeavor to give you the ultimate in quality and service. Our citric acid is made of the finest grain to ensure complete and speedy dissolving. Milliard's Citric Acid is food grade which makes it safe to use in the kitchen and around children. We package our citric acid in heavy duty plastic bags to ensure freshness and to prevent spills during shipping. What's more, the bags are resealable bag so you can use it for storage.
The US National Organic Program (CFR Title 7:205) does not define nonagricultural products like citric acid in its program as organic. However, under CFR 205.605 Nonagricultural (nonorganic) substances allowed as ingredients in or on processed products labeled as 'organic' or 'made with organic (specified ingredients or food group(s)), citric acid produced via microbial fermentation is. We do not use genetically modified materials in its products nor its processes eliminating any concern for adherence to the 'organic' designation either legally or materially.
- Fine grain means an increased rate of dissolvability.
- Food Grade
- Quality Packaging: Enclosed in a resealable bag to keep it fresh in storage.
- Value: Bulk quantities available for additional savings.
DIY Bath Bombs
Give yourself some me time in the tub with homemade bath bombs to destress your mind and body. Citric acid is a central component of bath bombs and Milliard's Citric Acid has a fine grain which will mix well with your other ingredients. Our citric acid also has a quick reaction fizzing time and your bath bomb won't get soggy at all. Alternately, use citric acid to make Bath Bombs (fizzies) for a fun way to keep your toilet bowl clean.
Bath Bombs & more
Descale Hard Water
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.