MiraCase Comfortable 2.4 GHz Long Range Silent Wireless Mouse | 1600 DPI | 15M Working Distance | Battery Included | Black
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Special Feature||Long Range, Long Distance|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ SAVE POWER & LONG BATTERY LIFE -- Newest low-power technology and top chip could save power 5 times than normal ones. Say goodbye to the troubles of replacing battery frequently. The INCLUDED battery is expected to last 3-6 months. If it is out of power, what you need to do is only replace it, and then you could continue to use the mouse as normal
- ★ 2.4 G & 1600 DPI -- With 2.4 G wireless technique, it could to be connected within 15 meters/ 49 ft. Please try to keep the least obstacles between the mouse and the USB transmitter if you intend to use it by a long distance. Precise optical engine with 1600 DPI tracking positioning could provide you wonderful and amazing experience
- ★ COMFORTABLE ALL-DAY-LONG -- Symmetric design allows to use by right hand, as well as left one. Ergonomic design makes you feel extremely comfortable, especially for long-time use. With comfortable contour design, your wrist will never not be fatigue or painful any more
- ★ TINY USB RECEIVER -- Be hidden in the bottom of the mouse, the USB transmitter could be kept in the USB interface of your computer all the time, or be inserted into the bottom of the mouse when you won’t use it for a long time. Minimize the number of unplugging USB could avoid USB damage effectively and extend the service life of the mouse
- ★ INTELLIGENT SLEEP MODE -- With NO SWITCH Design, it will be in sleep mode automatically and smartly without moving within 5 minutes, and will be active by move the mouse or click mouse button | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Love It or Your Money Back, Your Purchase Is Risk-free with No Questions Asked
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Wireless Computer Mouse with USB Nano Receiver - Black
Macally 2.4G USB Wireless Mouse for Laptop and Desktop Computer, Comfortable and Long Range Computer Mouse - Cordless Mouse for Mac, Apple MacBook Pro/Air, Chromebook, or Windows PC - White
Wireless Mouse, RAPOO Computer Mouse 3 Buttons Silent Cordless Mouse Wireless Optical Mice with USB Nano Receiver, 2.4G Portable Ergonomic Wireless Mouse for Laptop/Windows/Mac/Office PC 1680BL
TECKNET Pro 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop,PC,Computer,Chromebook,Notebook,6 Buttons,24 Months Battery Life,2600 DPI, 5 Adjustment Levels
TECKNET Wireless Mouse, Ergonomic 2.4G Wireless Optical Mobile Mouse 4800 DPI with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop, PC, Chromebook, Computer Windows, Android Laptop, Computer, Tablet, Smart Phone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||M&C Home||Amazon.com||Jukegear||RAPOO Official||Hippidion.US.Store||Red.US.STORE|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB||Wireless||Wireless||USB||Wireless, Wi-Fi, USB||Wireless, Wi-Fi, USB|
|Hardware Interface||USB||Radio Frequency||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches||3.97 x 2.28 x 1.57 inches||4 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches||4.33 x 2.56 x 1.57 inches||2.68 x 1.52 x 4.21 inches||2.8 x 1.63 x 4.41 inches|
|Item Weight||2.82 ounces||2.21 ounces||3.20 ounces||2.05 ounces||3.00 ounces||—|
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Mac OS X||Windows 2000 Server, Windows, Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows XP||Windows||Windows||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows, Windows 2000 Server, Linux, Windows Vista|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product Material: ABS Environmental Protection Material
Product Battery: 1 AA Battery
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Win10, Win8, Win7, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, XP, Chrome OS, Linux, etc.
How to Use?
1. OPEN the battery cover AT THE BOTTOM of product. You’ll see a battery and a USB Receiver.
2. Tear off the battery protective film. Put it into the wireless mouse with the CORRECT polarity.
3. Insert USB Receiver into the USB interface of your computer.
4. If delay or no reaction, please check the USB transmitter and battery again. Make sure they are installed well.
The Explanation of Working Distance
1. The working distance is 49 ft. This parameter comes from laboratory data. However, according to different environments and obstacles, it may not reach the operating distance in actual use.
2. Many 5 star reviews are surprised by its working distance, while many 1 star reviews are disappointed by it.
The Solution of Usage Problems
If it can’t be used normally, the problems and corresponding solution are as follows. Generally, it could be used as normal after easy adjustment.
Problem 1: USB can’t be identified.
Solution: Plug USB again
Or plug it into other USB interface of your computer or another computer
Problem 2: The cursor is jumping, no response, or delay.
Solution: Re-match the mouse code: Press “left button + right button + wheel” for 8 seconds
Release your hand and plug the USB, and then move the mouse. If there is no reaction, re-operate it.
1 x Wireless Mouse
1 x Nano Receiver
1 x AA Battery
Buy Yours Now and Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to Experience Your New Wireless Mouse and get your DISCOUNT & BONUS TODAY!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the size, it is slightly smaller in length than my PC mouse, but the same in width and a little higher, so it is actually comfortable.
I just installed it today so I don't know what the battery life is. However, it uses a very common "AA" battery and I have a pile of them for other items.
Bottom line is it does what I need it to do so I feel it is a great value at a great cost saving (much, much less than a Logitech or Microsoft "extended range" mouse).
Then I purchased this mouse. Dongle plugged into the *back* of the computer. Mouse sitting by me on the bed blocked from view of the computer by my body. Perfect connection, silky smooth movement, and nary a missed click. I've used wired mice that aren't this reliable. I wonder if this company makes wireless keyboards.
Edit: One minor complaint. The mouse powers down automatically after a while to save the battery. To turn it back on, you have to click a mouse button. This click gets sent through to the computer, selecting items or changing settings or even closing programs, depending on where the cursor was left when the mouse powered down. Minor problem, but a separate "wake" button would prevent this. Leaving the rating at 5 stars because it performs so well otherwise.
Which is a shame! Because the feel and design was good, the signal range on the wireless was good.... Just the Being-A-Mouse part that it messed up.
The feel of it took some getting used to as it is a rather small mouse but it wasn't that bad. I have only had it about a month so I hope I am not jinxing myself speaking too soon. But yeah its great.
Fair warning... I've had one like this before. If you have to move and unplug your computer for any reason, you are going to want to unplug the usb adapter for this. If you don't you are risking ruining it and short circuiting it So... if you ever have to unplug your computer unplug this too. I did have the power go out a few times and luckily the mouse still works, so maybe that was only a problem with the other one I had but just to be safe. Do it.