Q Mixers, Ginger Beer, 25.4 Fl Oz
About this item
- Make your drink spectacular.
- Real ingredients, no artificial flavors, no High Fructose Corn Syrup
- More carbonation
- Non-GMO and Kosher
- From Brooklyn, made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Q Mixers, Ginger Beer
With organic agave and real ginger, Q Ginger Beer is spicy, highly carbonated, and not too sweet. Other ginger beers try to be both a spicy soda and a mixer, so they end up doing neither well. Our Ginger Beer is crafted as a mixer and a mixer only.
- Ginger - Q Ginger Beer has a strong ginger punch and is very spicy. That’s because we use real ginger, and lots of it.
- Organic Agave - Agave nectar is prized by chefs worldwide for its gently rounded sweetness. So we use organic agave nectar – not high fructose corn syrup or bleached sugar. This allows the subtleties in your spirit to shine through and makes a much more refreshing drink.
- Chili peppers - Chili peppers add an extra kick to Q Ginger Beer, particularly at the front of the palate.
- CARBONATION - A drink stays fizzier longer when it starts with more carbonation. So we pack in as much carbonation as possible, even if it requires us to run our production line more slowly.
Made with Organic Agave and real Ginger, Q Ginger Beer has a fresh, bold flavor with a smooth sweetness that brings out the best in your vodka, rum, or whisky. Perfectly carbonated so your drink will never lose its fizz, Q Ginger Beer is spicy, more carbonated and less sweet so it complements, not overpowers your spirit
Carbonated Water; Organic Agave; Citric Acid; Ginger Extract; Extracts of Chili Pepper; Coriander; Cardamom; Lime; and Orange
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.