Other Sellers on Amazon
Monari Federzoni USDA Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Product of Italy, 16.9 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Monari Federzoni 1912|
|Vitamins And Minerals||5 Milligrams|
|Package Weight||0.92 Kilograms|
About this item
- USDA ORGANIC: Respectful of the environment, certified by the Italian Bioagricert.
- AUTHENTIC AND MADE IN ITALY: Produced from authentic balsamic vinegar of Modena, Italy and inspired by the original recipes of the Modena culinary tradition. Through constant contact with the wood and the natural progress of alcoholic and acetic fermentation, a special alchemy helps intense aromas to develop, creating a characteristically soft and pleasantly full flavor
- CONDIMENT OR GARNISH: Drizzle over bruschetta, salads, grilled vegetables, pasta, pizza, fish, fruit, meat, desserts and more.
- PERFECT PAIRINGS: Delicious on risotto, mozzarella cheese, omelet, aged cheeses, fresh fruit & ice cream.
- SWEET AND SOUR: Complex, pleasing, soft fragrances and flavors that adds that finishing touch to your meals, party dishes, and events platters for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Growing in the Vineyard
Immersed in the beautiful countryside of Modena.
The vineyards extend over one hundred hectares and thanks to our expertise and ultra-modern cultivation systems, we can directly manage the cultivation of grapes typical of the area – Sorbara, Ancellotta and Salamino. This is how we extract the must.
The Harvest Process
All vineyards are adapted for automatic harvesting, which is done using the latest generation equipment and machinery.
This type of harvest makes fast harvesting possible thus leaving time for the grape clusters to grow right up until the last moment and be picked at the point of perfect ripeness.
Pressing and Fermentation
Pressing consists of “breaking” the grapes from the clusters which have been picked in order to start the natural process that transforms the must into wine.
The machinery used for pressing the grapes simultaneously carries out the de-stemming, that is, the separation of the grapes from the stalks.
Cooking and Concentrating
The grape must is cooked and concentrated to be thick and sweet.
Then it is left to lie and ferment with wine vinegar in barrels of precious wood. The quantities of must and wine vinegar create their own flavors and aromas with varying pungency.
Add flavor to your meal
This Balsamic Vinegar has a unique and intense taste and can be used to enrich many types of food. Suggested combinations: vegetables, cold-cuts, hard cheese, mozzarella cheese, meat, fish, salads, vanilla ice cream and ripe fruit. It can also be enjoyed as a simple digestive at the end of the meal.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.22 x 4.69 x 4.13 inches; 1.06 Pounds
- UPC : 067264200003
- Manufacturer : MONARI FEDERZONI
- ASIN : B012DH2ENI
- Best Sellers Rank: #120,253 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #231 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Concentrated Grape Must.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.