Monin - Granny Smith Apple Syrup, Tart and Sweet, Great for Cocktails and Lemonades, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO (750 ml)
|Price:||$12.95 ($0.51 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Apple, Granny Smith Apple|
|Package Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- GREAT FOR COCKTAILS AND LEMONADES: Emerald green and tangy sweet, this green apple variety is packed with crisp, tart flavor. Our Granny Smith Apple Syrup livens up cocktails like the Four Leaf Clover and or Sour Apple Martini.
- TASTING NOTES: Uncooked Granny smith apple pulp scent and tart-sweet green apple flavor. Monin Granny Smith Apple Syrup shines bright in lemonades, sodas, martinis and teas.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, No Artificial Sweeteners, & Non-GMO
- SYRUP TO SUPPORT BEE COLONIES: Colony Collapse Disorder is greatly reducing bee populations worldwide. Our syrup recycling initiative has been sending waste syrup to feed bees since 2008, and has fed over 374 billion bees!
- GREEN PACKAGING & LABELING: With BPA free bottles, 100% recyclable boxes comprised of 30% recycled content, printed with biodegradable water-based ink containing zero pollutants, and pulp inserts, we’re doing our part for the environment.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Passion for Quality Since 1912
Established in 1912, Monin continues to innovate and bring incredible flavors to kitchens, coffeehouses, restaurants and bars around the world.
Made with authentic flavorings, sourced from across the globe.
- Flavored Syrups (Premium, Organic, Sugar Free and Zero Calorie Natural Flavorings)
- Concentrates (Beverage Concentrates and Concentrated Flavor)
- Gourmet Sauces
- Fruit Smoothie Mixes
Perfect for Crafting a Variety Of Beverages
Specialty Coffee Drinks
Emerald green and tangy sweet, this green apple variety is packed with crisp, tart flavor. Our Granny Smith Apple Syrup livens up cocktails like the Four Leaf Clover and or Sour Apple Martini. Monin Granny Smith Apple Syrup shines bright in lemonades, sodas, martinis and teas.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Grocery & Gourmet Food
- UPC : 738337056505
- Manufacturer : Monin
- ASIN : B0000DC324
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,922 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #285 in Beverage Flavor Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally stumbled upon this syrup when I ordered a fruity drink from Olive Garden. I couldnt get enough of the Granny Smith apple taste. Its not something thats normally on display when it comes to drinks! I went home, found a copycat recipe and was introduced to this brand.
Since buying this syrup, I have made many different drinks and treats. Alcoholic, sodas, candies... I feel like I should be almost out of it, yet its only half gone!
This brand is so much better than its competitors in my opinion. I already have plans to buy other flavors!
By Jill Wolf on March 9, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.