Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Monoprice Blackbird 4K Pro 1x4 Ultra Slim HDMI Splitter - HDR, 4K 60Hz, YCbCr 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, 18 Gbps, Automatic EDID Detection (Compatible with PS4/5 Xbox Apple TV Fire Stick Roku Blu-Ray Player)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Gaming Console, Television, Blu-ray Player|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Monoprice Blackbird 4K 1x2 HDMI Amplifier Splitter |48-bit Deep Color, 3D Video Support (Compatible with PS4/5 Xbox Apple TV Fire Stick Roku Blu-Ray Player)
Orei UltraHD 4K @ 60 Hz 1 X 4 HDMI Splitter 1 in 4 Out 4 Port 4: 8-Bit - HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.0, 18 Gbps, EDID, Duplicate / Mirror 4K Screens - UHDS-104
J-Tech Digital JTD4KSP0108 Premium Quality Ultra HD 4K 60HZ 1x8 HDMI Splitter High Resolutions Up To 4Kx2K 36-Bit Deep Color
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bombay Electronics||Amazon.com|
From the manufacturer
Monoprice Blackbird 4K Pro 1x4 Ultra Slim HDMI Splitter
HDR, 4K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2
Monoprice's Blackbird 4K Pro 1x4 HDMI Splitter is a cost effective solution for distributing high resolution HDMI signals. It delivers 18Gbps bandwidth and supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4. It supports HDCP 2.2 and automatic EDID detection.
- 4 simultaneous HDMI outputs
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4
- 18 Gbps maximum bandwidth
- Automatically uses the EDID of the first detected display
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Blackbird 4K Pro 1x4 Ultra Slim HDMI Splitter, HDR, 4K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2
Monoprice's Blackbird™ 4K Pro 1x4 HDMI® Splitter is a cost effective solution for distributing high resolution HDMI signals. It delivers 18Gbps bandwidth and supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. It supports HDCP 2.2 and automatic EDID detection.
• 4 simultaneous HDMI outputs
• Supports HDCP 2.2
• Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
• 18 Gbps maximum bandwidth
• Automatically uses the EDID of the first detected display
What's in the box
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No battery for the remote. IT would be fine if it took AA or AAA batteries, but CR2025 are not that common to have around the house. I ended up stealing one from another remote until I could get it set up with my Harmony Remote.
2. The IR works with the Harmony Remote, but unlike my other devices I can't just jack in with a 3.5mm cable from my IR distribution system so I had to use the included IR receiver. Not a huge thing, but I wish it would work like almost everything else I have with an IR input like that.
3. My Roku Ultra won't do 4k at all with this thing. Granted, I'm not blaming this switch for this, I think it's actually the Roku. I had lots of troubles getting my Roku Ultra to work with my Receiver as well and it took a magic combination of cables and inputs on the Tv and Receiver to get it to work. Once again, I think this is the Roku's fault. Also note that my Roku is at least a 75-85' cable run from the TV. I use Monoprice fiber optic cables though and everything else works except a chromecast ultra, which also has problems. For instance, my Xbox One X has no problem doing 4k@60 with HDR through this.
Over all I would recommend this in general. If you are using a Roku Ultra, I think it would work fine over shorter cables, though I have not tested this out.
Top reviews from other countries
Hasta el momento, me ha funcionado perfectamente. No lo he usado en 4K, ya lo use para 2K, sin embargo, no lo he podido usar en 120hz, aun me falta poder probar esa parte, pero a 60 hz si jala perfectamente.
Es muy practico, me hubeira gustado que fuera de metal, que se viera mas rigido, pero no es nada critico.