Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
My First Learn-to-Write Workbook: Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Line Tracing, Letters, and More! Paperback – August 27, 2019
Enhance your purchase
Help your little one build communication skills with the ultimate writing workbook for kids ages 3 to 5.
Set kids up to succeed in school with a learn to write for kids guide that teaches them letters, shapes, and numbers―and makes it fun. My First Learn-to-Write Workbook introduces early writers to proper pen control, line tracing, and more with dozens of handwriting exercises that engage their minds and boost their reading and writing comprehension.
This handwriting activity book includes:
- COMPREHENSIVE SKILL-BUILDING: As they explore these exercises, kids will build a strong foundation of reading comprehension, the alphabet, penmanship, and fine motor skills.
- 75+ PRACTICE PAGES: Tons of engaging pencil-on-paper activities like connect-the-dots and fill-in-the-blanks offer enough repetition for real learning but enough variety to keep kids interested.
- COLORFUL FUN: This workbook is full of helpful (and silly) pictures and illustrations that will spark kids’ imaginations and get them excited to keep practicing.
Get your child on the path to success with an interactive book that helps them master early learning skills.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Just a few of the many exercises that will help kids build core skills:
Trace each letter. Start at the 1 and follow the numbers in order. Pay attention to the arrows.
Trace each shape. Take your time.
Help the animals get to their homes! Show them the way by drawing the paths in between the lines.
"In an era where we are less focused on writing and more focused on typing, Crystal provides a fantastic resource for young children who are learning how to write. This book provides the exercises necessary to get a strong start in letter and number formation and introduces children to shapes, numbers, and letters in a fun and engaging way."―Melissa Middlebrook, Classical home educator
"I love this book. The format of the book―going from strokes to shapes to letters―is perfect for kids' development. Parents and teachers alike would benefit from this book to help their children with fine motor skills and handwriting!"―Kaci Hoffer of Mrs. Hoffer's Spot
"Preschoolers benefit from daily experiences that support the development of fine motor skills in their hands and fingers. Crystal guides you step-by-step through the sequence of pre-writing skills your child needs to be successful."―Vanessa Levin, Early Childhood Educator and Consultant, and Creator of pre-kpages.com
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Workbook edition (August 27, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 84 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641526270
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641526272
- Reading age : 3 - 4 years, from customers
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.3 x 10.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #20 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By jimmy c. on September 26, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
With my eldest son I worked on another notebook also bought from Amazon and things went a little harder.
I started working with the girl and she is quite interested and curious to work from this notebook; she is 2 years and 7 months old.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on June 7, 2020