Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NORMIA RITA Foldable Arc Wireless Mouse Silent Click Bluetooth 2.4GHz Dual Modes Portable Curved Mouse for Home, Office, Travel
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Radio Frequency|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ergonomic Mouse: Fits hands curve, arc design. Takes small space after rotate, lightweight and mini (size: 4.6"*2.3"*0.3") compact design occupies less space of your desk. A perfect fit for your hand and your mobile lifestyle
- 2.4GHz & Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode: This creatively and conveniently designed mouse,can work on TWO DEVICES, connecting one device through Bluetooth and the other via RF 2.4Ghz. If you are annoying that you have to own one Bluetooth mouse and one 2.4G wireless mouse separately for your laptop and tablet, or laptop and laptop, or laptop and desktop, this mouse is your ideal choice. You could intelligently switch the mode between both devices just by a click
- High Performance & Quiet Operation: Upgraded optical sensor, smooth and fast response offer you a better on-line time. Left and right buttons silent design make you work or play in a quiet environment, won’t disturb others when you at home or in the office
- Energy-saving: Built-in battery, easy to charge by micro usb cable, no more need for extra AAA battery, can be charged by computer, power bank, adapter. Can be used 15 hours continuously after full charged.
- Wide Compatibility: Passed 50,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. Supports Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8 and Macbook Mac OS Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Rotatable desgin, takes less space after folded. It's very convenient and easy to carry with.
- Adopts advanced optical technology and superior sensor, to make it scroll easily in any direction.
- Bluetooth & 2.4GHz nano receiver dual connection. (Nano receiver is in the back of mouse).
- Intelligent power saving, energy saving and environmental protection.
- You pick the hand position that best suits you. Plug and play, compatible with Mac.
- Item type: Wireless Foldable Mouse
- Resolution: 1600DPI
- Button: 3 buttons
- Maximum operating range: 10m
- Battery: 180mAh
- Material: ABS
- System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7/Win8/win10/ Vista Mac OS
- Item weight: 200g
- Item size: 4.6 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches
180 Degree rotatable, folded it as a flat mouse when not used, easily store it in your computer bag with less space.
2.4G wireless for desktop, and Bluetooth 3.0 for laptop, 10M transmit distance. Free switch to control two devices, working together.
Smooth polished surface and aluminium alloy textured roller, providing an incredible user experience. Perfect for home or office.
Fits the curve of human hands perfectly, You will not feel tired even after long-time using this wireless mouse.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Folding Wireless Optical Mouse TECKNET 2.4G Portable Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, 18 Month Battery Life, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000 DPI (Black)
WFB Wireless Mouse Foldable Arc Bluetooth 2.4GHz Dual Modes Silent Click Portable Curved Mouse for Home, Office, Travel(Black)
2.4G Ultra-Thin Folding Mouse Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver, Lower Noise, Portable Mobile Optical Mouse Suitable for Notebook, Computer, Laptop（Black）
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Normia Rita||Red.US.STORE||hongliansheng||WREANU|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, Radio Frequency, USB||Wireless, USB||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB||Bluetooth|
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Linux, Windows 8, Windows XP||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows Vista, Windows XP||Windows, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows XP|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ It stores flat so you can slip it into a backpack or laptop bag
+ When you twist it open it has a pretty good size for your hand compared to smaller "laptop" mice
+ Has both Bluetooth and a 2.4ghz USB-A receiver because we all know Bluetooth
+ It's less than the Microsoft Arc mouse
+ The mouse buttons are real buttons that travel (compare to Arc mouse's flat buttons)
+ The scroll wheel clicks when you move it up or down. Even at high speeds it still feels stable
~ Not USB-C
~ It would be very difficult to charge while in use because the port is located on the bottom
- It doesn't turn off when you twist it to the flat position. The Microsoft Arc mouse turns off when you flatten it. There is a button on the bottom that selects between 2.4, off, and Bluetooth. I can see an issue if you forget to turn it off, the battery is dead, and you can't charge and use it at the same time.
: The 2.4ghz receiver is stored in a compartment on the top of the mouse. I'm worried the snap lib to this compared will become worn and fall off. It already feels weak. If this does happen I'll probably just keep the receiver in the computer and glue the compartment shut so there is a solution.
Overall this is impressive for $30 to $35. Perfect mouse for laptop travel.
I bought this on a gamble since I'm the first reviewer. After much studying of the other BT mice available, I decided I didn't want to spend $50+ on a BT only but I wanted an Arc mouse to go with my super thin new laptop. Other mice reviewer reported frequent BT disconnects so I wanted dual mode. If this one stays reliable, it will be a good choice for a lower price.
I like the Arc functionality that I think is unique from others. This one has a 180 twist action in the middle rather than a bending action so it goes from a minimal curvature in storage mode to a more dramatic curvature in use. See the video.
Let's hope it proves good over time.
Edit: I have seen some reviews complaining of the mouse speed being too fast and bouncing around. For those who aren't aware, you can go to your mouse pointer setting under settings in Windows 10 and adjust your mouse speed. Shortly after doing that, my mouse was fine in terms of speed. I guess many aren't aware of that easy fix.
Edit as of 2/3/21: item is a gem! Has not broken down, recharges fast, and is sturdy.
I am so glad it has BT as I arrived out of state for a work project and realized I forgot the USB connection. I just ordered a 2nd one because I like it so much. The new MS ARC mice got bad reviews saying the touch pad for the scroll does not work well. If they would have sent the right charger I would have given it 5 stars. Luckily Amazon gave me a credit to buy one.
- swivel action is firm, solidly snapping into the two positions
- pairing fast & seamless
- alternate 2.4 Ghz USB dongle cleverly housed in an exceedingly slim form factor
- built-in rechargeable battery via USB port
- DPI options
- same rechargeable battery that checks off one of my personal crusades in carbon footprint reduction has it's issues too, in limited life span; though I'll take that any day over endlessly throwing away batteries
- biggest possible issue is fragility, inherently unavoidable in any device where principal function is dependent on a major moving component
In truth, the lack of heft leads one to believe that the build quality is less than it could be. This is not always true.
I will revisit this review, and update it as time passes (reference my first sentence)