- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NOW Supplements, Potassium Chloride Powder, Certified Non-GMO, Essential Mineral*, 8-Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Material Type Free||Egg free,gmo free,sodium free,milk free|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL MINERAL*/NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Our Potassium Chloride Powder is pharmaceutical grade.
- POWDER/SODIUM FREE: Take 1/8 teaspoon with food. Take with at least 8 fl. oz. of water or other beverage.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO Project Verified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Potassium Chloride is pharmaceutical grade and Non-GMO Project Verified. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : P27619
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : June 4, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports - Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B00028M02Q
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,642 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Salt Substitute Mineral Source
Magnesium Carbonate (as flow agent).
As a dietary supplement, take one quarter teaspoon daily, preferably added to friut or vegetable juice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Morton's contains an acid...fumaric acid. You can look this up on Wiki. I had used that for years, but don't recall my
earlier ingredients having that additive. I had to have a new crown on a back molar recently..and I had a temp crown on
the tooth until the completed one arrived. I had just had dinner and used Morton's salt substitute with the fumaric acid in it.
What happened next was a "galvanic" moment, which is an electrical shock in the mouth from the acid in the saliva
reacting with the metal temporary crown and my other teeth. This, I would not wish upon an enemy! So I found this
potassium product which does NOT have that additive in it...and voila... no more electrical moments in my mouth.
Lesson learned: Always read the labels of commercial products...they change their ingredients and if you don't read the
labels you may be unpleasantly surprised.
NOW brand is very nice...no weird unnecessary ingredients in this product!
You get enough potassium in this little canister that you won't need to eat another banana for quite some time. Mixes easily into everything, and isn't too unbearably salty in sane quantities.
Not much more to say, really.
Top reviews from other countries
I mix it in a glass of water with 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar. It works as the taste of ACV masks whatever taste this has.
Reviewed in India on October 26, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.