NaturVet – Yellow to Green Lawn Spray – Rids Lawn of Pet Urine Spots Immediately – Provides Instant Green Color – 32 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range Description||All Life Stages|
|Item Weight||2.35 Pounds|
|Item Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Yellow to Green Lawn Spray makes yellow spots from pet urine instantly green!
- Yellow to Green Lawn Spray won’t wash away; Do not spray directly on pets.
- Reseeding may be necessary depending on extent of urine-burned spots.
- To prevent yellow spots caused by dog urine, feed NaturVet GrassSaver supplements to your dog on a daily basis.
- cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 3.5 x 12 inches; 2.35 Pounds
- Item model number : 79903436
- Department : Dog-stain-removers
- Date First Available : April 7, 2013
- Manufacturer : NaturVet
- ASIN : B00C8RJD0Q
- Customer Reviews:
Permanent staining may occur. Avoid overspray on concrete, masonry or any other objects where color is not desired. Accidental overspray may be removed with water prior to drying. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush eyes with water. If irritation persists, see a physician.
Please see product image for full list of ingredients. Deionized Water, Tinted Dye, Non-Pathogenic Enzyme Producing Bacteria, Thickening Agent, Calcium Propionate and Citric Acid.
Please see product image for full directions. Shake well before using. For best results grass should be completely dry before applying. Gently loosen burned or flattened grass with rake. Begin by spraying the center of the yellow spot, working your way out to the edges. Allow grass to dry completely before allowing pets or children near area. If used as directed, color will remain and not fade even with daily watering or rain. For darker shades of green simply apply additional coats as directed
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m taking away a star because I can get it on another site for $10 cheaper. Type in Yellow to Green Yardspray and you will see which one.