Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition, 4K HDR Support, 2.1 Channel, Built-In Subwoofers, Voice Remote with Alexa
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth, USB|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- FIRE TV EDITION: Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition brings cinematic sound and powerful streaming to any TV by combining a 2.1 channel soundbar with a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in. No additional Fire TV streaming device needed.
- BIG SOUND: A 2.1 channel design immerses you in moment by combining 2 speakers and 2 subwoofers to create 100W of room-filling cinematic sound.
- 4K HDR SUPPORT: Enjoy breathtaking picture quality with access to 4K Ultra HD streaming at up to 60fps, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. A 4K TV is required to access 4K streaming.
- ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT: With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, choose from over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and more. Subscriptions fees may apply.
- VOICE REMOTE WITH ALEXA: Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to control your soundbar and compatible TV functions like power, volume, navigation, and playback. Press the microphone button and ask Alexa to find your favorite content.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Nebula Soundbar, Power Cord, Remote Control, AAA Batteries, HDMI Cable, RCA to 3.5mm Cable, Digital Optical Cable, Screws, Wall Mount Brackets, Quick Start Guide
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Fire TV Edition
With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, choose from over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and more. Stream live news, sports, and must-see shows, plus thousands of titles in brilliant 4K Ultra HD, HDR, HDR10+, or Dolby Vision.
Dual speakers work together with 2 built-in subwoofers to produce stunning sound that recreates the magic of movies right in your living room.
Enjoy breathtaking picture quality with access to 4K Ultra HD streaming at up to 60fps, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. A 4K TV is required to access 4K streaming.
Voice Remote with Alexa
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control your soundbar and compatible TV functions like power, volume, navigation, and playback. Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas.”
Optimize Your Entertainment
Transform ordinary movies into extraordinary experiences with MOVIE mode. Add additional richness and clarity to your playlist in MUSIC mode. Hear every word loud and clear in VOICE mode.
Bring captivating sound to your favorite devices. Supports digital optical, HDMI, and AUX connections. You can also connect your mobile device with Bluetooth.
Compare with similar items
Model Number: D3000
36.2 x 4.5 x 2.4 in / 920 x 114 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 113.8 oz / 3.226 kg
Video Output: 2160p, 1080p and 720p up to 60 fps
Audio / Video Technologies
PCM2.0 for HDMI Output
HDMI HDCP Version: 1.4
Supports Dolby Digital Plus Decode
Supports Dolby Vision
Supports 4K HDR
Acoustic Package: 2.1 Channel
2 x 3 in Subwoofers 30W
2 x 1.5 in Full Range 20W
2 x Bass Ports
Preliminary SPL: 105dB
Power Output: 100W
EQ Modes: Music, Movie, and Voice
Default EQ Mode: Movie
Surround Adjustment: Yes
Bass Adjustment: Yes
Treble Adjustment: Yes
Source Mode: FTV, OPTIC, ARC, BT, AUX
Default Source Mode: FTV (Fire TV)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth 4.2, Supports A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5
1 x Optical Input Port
1 x HDMI ARC / Output Port
1 x AUX 3.5 mm Input Port
USB-A Port for Factory Upgrades ONLY
1 x AC Input Port
Button Layout（Touch Buttons）
Power / Mode (Souce) / EQ / Volume Up /
What’s In The Box
1 x Anker Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition
1 x 1.5 m / 59 in Power Cord
1 x Remote Control
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x 1.5 m / 59 in RCA to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
1 x 1.5 m / 59 in Digital Optical Cable
2 x Screws
2 x Wall Mount Brackets
1 x Quick Start Guide
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hopefully they come out with some updates for it. It's cheap, but you get what you pay for.
No in fact this device has the hardware for a FireTV OS onboard and does it all in one. You plug it in and set it up like a regular FireTV Cube.
I did dock a star because unlike all the other FireTV devices sold by Amazon, the hardware specs for this one are not posted. As a technical user and per Amazon's history on the subject, the storage, CPU, and sometimes ram are printed in a table so we can compare which FireTV device is the best or why they are priced differently. The lack of these specs on the Soundbar page is what also led me to believe this was just a soundbar. If Amazon posted this was a quad core FireTV with 32GB of storage I may have then noticed it wasn't just a soundbar.
Edit 2019-11-29: after using this device for a few days I would still rate it as 4 stars. However I have noticed a rather annoying problem with the controller. It is an IR controller, not bluetooth like the FireTV cube. This means it has to be pointed at the soundbar. I use this in the bedroom and the bed sits a little high so sometimes it does not have line of sight. I assume I could spend money and get a replacement remote, but this remote has volume and power control so it would be a trade off. I hope the next version of this bar has a bluetooth remote.
If doesn’t “self correct” soon will be returning.
Sound not particularly great. Am using in MBR and room might be too big for it.
Room isn’t too big for my Old Bose Cinemax.
The remote is picky and it has to be precisely aimed at the speaker for it to register inputs. This makes the search function and entering login info for various apps annoying. Not a deal breaker, but after using the Fire Stick remote it feels like a downgrade.
As for the speaker itself, I'm pretty unimpressed with the sound. I've heard better sounding soundbars similar in price. I've messed with the very limited adjustment options with very little improvement. I tried using it to play music from my phone via Bluetooth and I actually prefer the way my UE Megaboom speaker sounds in comparison.
I had hoped that with the Amazon name associated with the product (and their persistent suggestion in-app) it would live up to my other usually positive experiences with Amazon products and suggestions.
In my opinion, Anker should go back to the drawing board on this one. If I can track down the wall mounting brackets I'll be returning this and going back to my Fire Stick.