Nellie's Laundry Soda 15 Loads, 0.55 Pounds (250 grams)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Nellie's 15-Load Laundry Soda
- Why PowdeLeave clothes feeling soft, fresh and clean without any residue or harsh chemical.r: Liquid detergents are made up from at least 50 percent water. At Nellies we do not think selling you water and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
- Why Powder: Liquid detergents are made up from at least 50 percent water. At Nellies we do not think selling you water and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
- HOW TO USE: Use one tablespoon of Nellies Laundry Soda for each regular sized load. Wash according to instructions on garments. Always test on garments that may bleed or fade. Nellies Laundry Soda is safe for front loading HE and standard washing machines.
- Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Metasilicate.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Just when you thought washing your family’s underwear couldn’t get more exciting, Nellie’s made a Laundry Soda that’s truly perfect for every household. Doing loads of laundry never sounded so good! Made with only four ingredients, Laundry Soda is a highly concentrated formula that dissolves quickly in cold or hot water. Most importantly, it rinses completely clear, leaving your skin and the environment as spotless as your clothes. So don’t worry – even your mother-in-law will approve! Free from: Gluten, phosphates, chlorine, fragrance, optical brighteners, and solid synthetics.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.