Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Nellie's Oxygen Brightener - 250 Load Bucket
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Color Safe, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Brightening, Chemical Free, Septic Safe|
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
About this item
- Restore the color of your clothes with the power of oxygen! Nellie’s Oxygen Brightener will leave your dingy, worn out clothes looking and feeling fresh!
- The chlorine-free formula is color-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable, like the rest of Nellie’s products.
- Why Powder? Liquid detergents are made up from at least 50% water. At Nellie’s we don’t think selling you water and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
- How to Use: For Machine Wash: small loads – 1 tablespoon; regular loads – 2 tablespoons; large loads – 3 tablespoons. Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing. // For Pre-Soak or Hand Wash: Separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. Soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
- Do Not Use: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood.
Consider a similar item
Sure, oxygen is ‘most popular’ for maintaining life on Planet Earth, but have you discovered its second-most popular use? We have! Nellie’s Oxygen Brightener uses the power of oxygen to penetrate stains and strip away dirt, odor, and grime. As a safe alternative to bleach, it keeps your colors bright and your whites white. Above all, the formula is chlorine-free, color-safe, septic-safe, and hypoallergenic. You’re welcome, Planet Earth.
How To Use:
Machine wash: Add into wash cycle with Nellie’s Laundry Soda. Small loads – 1 tablespoon; regular loads – 2 tablespoons; large loads – 3 tablespoons. Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing. Pre-soak or hand wash: separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly. General stain removal: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain, wait 1-5 minutes, scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly. Carpet spot remover: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes, soak up with white towel. Repeat if necessary. Ringer thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
Liquid detergents are made up largely of water. At Nellie’s we don’t think selling and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Primary Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate.
DO NOT USE: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood.
Nellie’s was inspired by, you guessed it, Nellie! She was a real person with real values. She believed in honesty and simplicity, and she was going green long before the color was cool.
It’s these beliefs that made us love the Nellie name, which is why we’ve developed a line of cleaning products to honor her. Every dryerball, fragrance stick and laundry nugget is free of irritating toxins and phosphates, creating a hypoallergenic experience. Our items help to keep the environment as spotless as your clothes.
- Package Dimensions : 8.5 x 8.4 x 8.2 inches; 9.9 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 14, 2020
- Manufacturer : Nellie's Clean Inc.
- ASIN : B08CY64M3X
- Best Sellers Rank: #77,793 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #321 in Laundry Stain Removers
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I even use it on rug or carpet for stains. I make a sorta paste and rub it on the stain and let it set for about a half hour and then if stain is not gone I repeat the process. I have gotten up 2 week old KoolAid stained vomit with Nellies out of a light blue carpet.
You cannot buy a better stain remover product!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.