Other Sellers on Amazon
Neosporin + Maximum-Strength Pain Relief Dual Action Cream, First Aid Topical Antibiotic & Analgesic Cream for Wound Care of Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns, Polymyxin B & Pramoxine HCl.5 oz (2 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||1 Ounces|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- 0.5-ounce tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Cream for first aid wound care of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Topical antibiotic cream provides infection protection of minor wounds and helps to soothe and reduce pain with a maximum-strength, no-sting formula
- Contains both neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate antibiotics to help prevent wound infection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns and pramoxine hydrochloride as an external analgesic for maximum-strength pain relief
- The dual-action cream from the #1 doctor recommended brand not only helps fight infection for 24 hours, but also soothes & reduces pain, making it a great addition to your first-aid kit and wound care supplies
- For best results, clean the affected area, apply a small amount of the topical antibiotic and pain relief cream 1 to 3 times daily, and cover with a sterile bandage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover other infection protection products from NEOSPORIN
Neosporin + Pain Relief Cream provides dual action antibiotic infection protection and soothes painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first-aid wound care, it contains the antibiotics neomycin and polymyxin B to help prevent infection in minor wounds. The topical analgesic cream also contains pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain with maximum-strength relief. This cream from the #1 doctor-recommended brand not only helps fight infection for 24 hours, but also soothes and reduces pain without any sting. For best results, clean the affected area, apply the antibiotic cream, then cover with a sterile bandage.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 10 inches; 1 Ounces
- Item model number : 300810737944
- Date First Available : December 15, 2010
- Manufacturer : Neosporin
- ASIN : B005ALUP5Y
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,664 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Active Ingredients (in each gram): Neomycin 3.5 mg, polymyxin B 10,000 units, pramoxine HCI 10 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.