Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NESTLÉ MILO Chocolate Malt Beverage Mix, 3.3 Pound Can (1.5kg) | Fortified Powder Energy Drink
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- NESTLÉ MILO Chocolate Malt Beverage is fortified with 8 essential vitamins and minerals and comes in a 3.3-pound can (1.5kg)
- MILO is a good source of iron, vitamin D, vitamin C, and vitamins B2, B3, and B6, plus one glass of MILO made with skim milk provides 50% of the daily calcium
- MILO has the nutrients that fuel your child's energy to go further
- Hot or cold, start your day with MILO because it has the nourishment your child needs to go further
- With the goodness of cocoa, milk, and malt, a glass of delicious MILO is always a tasty family favorite
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Milo is a powdered chocolate malt beverage with 8 vitamins and minerals to help support your child’s heathy lifestyle. Make Milo a part of your every day breakfast and help your children start their days with the added nourishment that fuels their energy to go further. One can makes 53 - 8oz glasses.
Enjoy Milo cold or hot to satisfy any occasion.
MILO is the world's most trusted Chocolate Malt Beverage. With the goodness of cocoa, milk, and malt, a glass of delicious MILO contains essential vitamins and minerals kids need and includes calcium for strong bones and B vitamins and minerals to help the body release energy. MILO is rich in carbohydrates and is a source of energy for the brain, nervous system, and muscles. And only MILO has Activ-Go, which contains Protomalt, a unique malt extract. Activ-Go is also a source of nutrients that play a role in energy release, muscle function, and bone maintenance, which are essential functions for physical activity in children. Malted barley is one of the key ingredients that gives MILO the unique great taste and crunch kids love. Simply add 3 teaspoons of MILO to a glass of hot or cold skim milk and enjoy a delicious energy drink as part of a balanced breakfast. MILO fuels your child's energy to go further.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.97 x 6.22 x 6.06 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : 9K-KUYK-BVR1-CA
- UPC : 028000180737
- Manufacturer : Nestle
- ASIN : B00886MIBW
- Country of Origin : Singapore
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,017 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Barley Malt Extract, Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Palm Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Pyrophosphate (Iron), Artificial Flavor, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(Vitamin B6), Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Both versions are great though I prefer this one. They are distinctively different. The colombian version tastes more like the typical hot chocolate while this version has its own unique taste. Some people can drink this mix with just water & it still satisfies them. A constant in my pantry!~
By ed on November 16, 2018
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.