|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $8.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card for PC with Heat Sink (Archer TX50E), Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO, Ultra-Low Latency, Supports Windows 11, 10 (64bit) Only
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Windows 11, 10(64-bit) only|
|Compatible Devices||Desktop, Keyboard|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.75 x 4.76 x 0.85 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth|
|Data Transfer Rate||2402 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||3.2 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds – Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps in 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technologies such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Minimized Lag for Your PC- Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks
- Broader Range - 2 powerful signal-boost, high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Greater Speeds and Range - Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup.
- Cutting-Edge WPA3 – Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol, so your information is secure from hackers.
- Standard and Low-Profile Brackets - Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided
- Please note that to utilize the Bluetooth function, the Bluetooth USB cable must be connected to a F_USB connector
There is a newer model of this item:
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802. 11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not , and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Compare with similar items
From the brand
TP-Link AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe AdapterHigh Performance for High DemandsThe very latest WiFi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency,and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming.Deep-Dive into VRWi-Fi 6 comes with 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth, for powerful, continuous WiFi.‡ Bandwidth-intensive applications like VR demand high speeds, which Wi-Fi 6 delivers—3× faster than Wi-Fi 5. Just insert Archer TX50E into your PC for fully immersive VR experiences.High-Gain Antennas for Broader CoverageTwo powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing WiFi coverage, offering a fast and smooth online experience further away.Connect and Enjoy via the Latest Bluetooth 5.0The latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices. Cutting-Edge SecurityWPA3, the latest network security standard that provides safer and individualized password encryption, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online. Ingenious Details Make a Perfect WholeA customized heat sink improves connection stability by efficiently dissipating thermal energy. Additionally, gold plating on every contractor prevents oxidation. This attention to detail ensures your adapter is crafted for ultimate performance.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Smoother Entertainment with Wi-Fi 6
Design to excel in even the busiest of networks, Archer TX50E features Wi-Fi 6 technology to gives you incredible speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity for your PC. Reach speeds up to 2402 Mbps on the 5 Ghz and 574 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz band.  
Minimize Lag for Your PC
Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO reduce lag you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience.
Supports Windows 11, 10 (64-bit) only.
Better Range with High-Gain Antennas
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly improve range, offering a smoother online experience from further away.
Better Efficiency on Busy Networks
Get the most efficient WiFi connection for your PC with revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, which lets your adapter communicate with your router along with other devices without lag.
Greater Speeds and Range with Bluetooth 5.0
Archer TX50E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range than Bluetooth 4.2. Connect all your devices, including game controllers, headphones, and keyboards, for the ultimate setup. 
Advanced Network Security with WPA3 Encryption
Browse safely knowing that your high-speed WiFi is protected from hackers and malware via advanced WPA3 encryption. 
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020
This is a 2-in-1 card meaning it is CAPABLE of both WiFi and Bluetooth. The PCI-E portion of the card is for Wifi. It's known that if you buy a 2-in-1 card, you should be expecting to use a USB 2.0 motherboard header to use the Bluetooth portion of the card. If you don't have enough 2.0 headers, look into buying a USB 2.0 Header expansion hub.
Secondly, this runs on the Intel AX200 wireless chipset which is WiFi 6 (802.11ax) capable. So when the description says AX3000, it's referring to the combined POTENTIAL MAXIMUM DOWNLOAD speeds of the 2.4 GHz (2402 Mbps) and 5.0 GHz bands (574 Mbps). So if you need drivers for this card, you can grab them directly from Intel's website.
Third, if your router is not capable of WiFi 6 speeds, you will not reach WiFi 6 speeds. Check your model number to see what you're getting. The same thing applies to MU-MIMO and WPA3 Encryption. If your router does not support those two, your card will not use them. It will instead default to S-MIMO, WPA2 (or whatever is available) and WiFi 5 (or whatever your router is capable of).
Now that I've cleared some misconceptions let's move to the features then pros and cons.
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax) capable card / Intel AX200 chipset
- Bluetooth 5.0 (USB 2.0 cable included)
- WiFi (PCI-E interface) and Bluetooth (USB 2.0 Header) [2-in-1 card]
- MU-MIMO (multiple user- multiple input mutiple output) capable, in pigs latin it should give lower latency
- 2x2 Antenna
- WPA3 Encryption
- Low profile bracket included
- WiFi 6 and Bluetooth in 1 card
- reliable latency
- Large Antennas (I'll explain why below)
The ability to have both WiFi and Bluetooth in one card without having to sacrifice a USB port (not USB header) is great since I can use a PCI-E slot. I've had reliable speeds and latency (ignoring ISP interruptions). The card is barely noticeable inside my build since it's relatively small and sits under my GPU.
Although, because the card sits under my GPU the antennas do stick up bumping into my GPU cables. I have to move the antennas slightly to the sides as a result. The positioning of the antennas don't affect performance but aesthetically it sucks.
The TP Link Archer TX50E is a good WiFi and Bluetooth card if you're looking for a 2-in-1.
Everything was pretty straight forward except that I couldn't get bluetooth functionality after driver installation. I tried multiple drivers but each time the machine was rebooted, there were no installed bluetooth devices to be found. After much aggravation, it occurred to me that perhaps the USB header on my motherboard wasn't providing enough juice to power the bluetooth. Following that train of thought, I went ahead and purchased a male USB header to dual male USB adapter. I plugged the bluetooth power cord into the adapter, and then ran the adapter cord out the back of the computer and plugged both USB plugs into the back of my motherboard. Bluetooth works great now!
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this card solely for the Wifi ability but thought the Bluetooth would be neat to have but never use. To my amazement the card came with a USB connector cable to plug into the MB. At first I didn’t realize this was related to the Bluetooth so I was absolutely irritated. After a brief stint of research I learned that only the Bluetooth needs the USB connection so I breathed a sigh of relief. Who has a free USB slot on the MB?? Definitely not me. Otherwise, signal and such seems to be fine... got a ping of 6ms on a different floor then the router so can’t say I’m unhappy with that!
I can’t download any drivers for it because I need the card to wirelessly connect to the internet to get the drivers. Other reviews say it just worked so I’m assuming it’s faulty or something.
EDIT: I downloaded the driver from the TP site, it's the same as the Archer apparently, onto a USB driver, installed it on the PC when I restarted the card was working.