Nicole Silicone Soap Mold Tall and Thin Loaf Mould with Wooden Box for DIY Natural Handmade Tool
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.78 x 4.53 x 3.46 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY -- Food-Grade Silicone,Phthalate FREE.
- DIMENSIONS -- Mold Size:13.7" x 4.5" x 3.1"(35 x 11.5 x 8 cm). Finished Size:12.6" x 3.9" x 1.9"(32.2 x 10 x 5 cm), Volume: 1770g
- USABLE MATERIAL -- The mold is made of flexible silicone,resistant to tearing,longer lifespan than general silicone molds,not easy to deform.
- EASY TO USE -- It is very easy to take off your finished handicraft because the material is flexible silicone,after using, it’s also very easy to wash and clean with soap and water for your next using.
- GET IT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES - More than just a gift, it's a brand new hobby. Get your loved ones a truly unique way to explore a new hobby while creating memories, they will love their own WORKS.
DIY Handmade Soap Making Tools
*Material: Food Grade Silicone
*Quality Certification: SGS & FDA
Mold Size:35 x 11.5 x 8 cm
Inner Size:32.2 x 10 x 5 cm
Our goods is sent from China , the general delivery time is about 8 to 16 days .
Expedited Shipping takes about 5 to 10 days. If you didn't receive the parcel by accident.We will return your payment to you.
SERVICES AND WARRANTY:
Nicole committed to provide our customer high quality product and professional customer service,
if there is any problem about your products, please feel free to email us, we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Click "ADD TO CART"now
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Oana McCartha on August 25, 2022
The only downside is the shape of the silicone is a little bit off. But when I turn the soap out I was able to press it down on the table to get it perfectly squared.
By Patricia Petras on August 22, 2022
By Amazon Customer on January 7, 2020
By Tenora L. on April 8, 2021