Dried Wild Elderberries - Northwest Wild Foods - Healthy Antioxidants Fruit - for Granola, Morning Snack, Baking, Trail Mix (1 Pound)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Northwest Wild Foods|
About this item
- WILD ELDERBERRIES: Our dried wild elderberries grow wild without any chemicals or sprays. Elderberries are an excellent choice to make tonics/ syrups.
- DRIED SUPERFOOD (1 POUND): Each berry is hand picked and dried naturally without any additives such as sugars and oils during our drying process. This ensures the highest quality, flavor and nutritional value.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: There are many ways to consume dried wild elderberries. Our favorite is to make them into a syrup with some ginger and honey. You can add this syrup to your daily smoothies for a health boost, or to some sparkling water for a refreshing, delicious and healthy soda.
- NATURAL BENEFITS: Elderberries are a true superfood with high amounts of vitamins C, A and B, as well as quercetin, flavonoids, tannins, amino acids, and anthocyanins.
- ABOUT US: Northwest Wild Foods brings only the best wild and organic berries, seafood, mushrooms and more delicious foods directly to your door since 1988. We offer raw, vegan, Gluten Free and non-GMO foods that are dried, frozen or powdered shipped in recycled materials.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Northwest Wild Foods Dried Wild Elderberries
Elderberries are an excellent source of Vitamin A which help aid in vision and immune health as well as cell growth. Vitamin C present in elderberries help promote healthy skin, teeth, bones and immune health. Elderberries are also an excellent source of Vitamin B6. Flavonoids found in elderberries have powerful antioxidant properties. Elderberries are a great source of iron and potassium.
Northwest Wild Foods has been dedicated to bringing our valued customers with the finest wild and Organic foods that nature has to offer since 1988. Our small family company works hard on the farm and foraging to bring only the best wild and organic berries, seafood, mushrooms and more delicious foods directly to your door. We truly believe this is a delicious path to better health!
Snack from the bag, trail mix, on granola, smoothies, muffins, on yogurt, baking
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.