Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Unit makes 4 quarts of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Pair with Nostalgia ice cream kits
- With a plastic bucket that wipes away messes with ease
- Store Leftover ice cream in the freezer, a see thru lid is included
- A carrying handle attached to the bucket makes it to move around
- Electric Motor does all the churning
- The Electric motor locks into place
- Recipes included in the manual
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 68330N Automatic Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, White
Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker - Silver (ICE-30BCP1)
Cuisinart ICE21R Frozen Yogurt Automatic Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker,120 V, Thermoplastic, 1-1/2 qt, Red
Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome, Ice Cream Maker with Countdown Timer, With Countdown Timer
|Color||Blue||White||Silver||Red||Ice Cream Maker with Countdown Timer|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 17 x 16 inches||15.3 x 12.5 x 11.1 inches||8.25 x 8 x 11.25 inches||10.75 x 10.75 x 15 inches||9.74 x 8.62 x 13.22 inches|
|Item Weight||6.40 lbs||5.00 lbs||12.00 lbs||10.30 lbs||13.50 lbs|
|Material||Plastic||Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic||Polypropylene||Chrome|
The fast and easy way to make 4 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy to clean plastic bucket and 4 quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shopoligist on January 5, 2019
I just put the ingredients into the canister, stir it up, put the paddle in and lid on, put the motor on it and plug it in. Add the ice and rock salt and in 25 to 30 minutes I have ice cream. You will have to add more ice and salt as it melts. I usually just use ice from my ice maker. This is so quick and easy to use! Homemade ice cream is so much better than that bought in the store in my opinion.
Another plus is that I have already paid for the ice cream freezer with savings of over priced store ice cream.
By Brittany on September 21, 2015
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup (6 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
4 large egg yolks
3 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
1 cup half-and-half
3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup water
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Combine milk and half-and-half in a medium, heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Gradually add half of hot milk mixture to cheese mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Return milk mixture to pan. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°, stirring constantly. Place pan in an ice-filled bowl. Cool completely, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine blueberries, powdered sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and cool completely.
3. Stir blueberry mixture into milk mixture. Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon ice cream into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm I hope you enjoy!