|Item Weight||1.48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.45 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Item model number||CZK3671|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CZK3671|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nulksen Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor, 150PSI Cordless Tire Pump with 6000 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery, Electric Air Pump with Pressure Gauge LED Light for Car Bike Motor Other Inflatable
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.45 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Hose Length||27 Centimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【FAST INFLATION & MULTIFUNCTION】Nulksen cordless tire inflator provides max pressure of 150 PSI and airflow of 20L/Min. It can fully inflate a car tire (0-36PSI) in 8 mins or refill a car tire in daily situation (25-36PSI) in 4 mins. (Testing data based on a flat standard tire 195/55/R15). It includes 3 extra nozzles (stored in back of the tire inflator). Ideal for inflating cars, motorcycles, bikes tires, balls, swimming rings and other inflatables, but not for big truck tires, bus, Van, RV.
- 【DIGITAL DISPLAY & TIRE PRESSURE CHECK】Nulksen car tire pump with pressure gauge can easily check your tire pressure. You just need to connect the inflation tube to the tire valve, the digital screen will exactly display the real time tire pressure. One-click to change pressure units among PSI, kPa, BAR and KG/CM². A great tool keeps your cars under safe condition all the way.
- 【WORRY FREE INFLATION】Nulksen tire inflator provides you worry-free using experience based on its preset pressure and auto shut-off function. Preset desired pressure value of your tires and start inflating, the air compressor will auto shut-off when it reaches the preset pressure. No need to worry about over-inflation. Note: When inflate inflatable toys, such as swimming rings, balls etc, don’t preset pressure, just connect it and start inflating, then stop manually after fully inflated.
- 【POWER BANK & Bright LED LIGHT】The battery powered tire inflator built-in 6000mAh battery, after fully charged, it can inflate 3 car tires from 0-36 PSI, or 6 car tires from 25-36 PSI. (Testing data based on a flat standard tire 195/55/R15). It integrated with 5V/2A USB output can be used as an extra power bank to charge your phone or digital devices. The built-in bright LED light enables you to inflate your tires at night to avoid any potential hazards during operation.
- 【WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE】Nulksen tire inflator portable air compressor offer 60 days free return and 1-year warranty. We provide lifetime customer service and tech support. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will always be more than happy to help you.
Frequently bought together
Do you still bother about your flat tire? Wondering why your car tires just flat again? Do you still wait for the roadside service?
With the Nulksen tire inflator, there is no need to worry that anymore. It can save you from a trip to the gas station or a hefty roadside assistance fee. It can help get you back on the road quickly and safely without depending on help to arrive.
Dense Storage Design
The dense storage area is designed in the back of the tire inflator. 3 extra accessories are stored here in order without worry about losing them.
Preset Pressure & Auto-off Function
Preset your desired pressure value and start inflating, the tire inflator will auto-off when it reaches the desired pressure. No need to worry about over-inflation.
Accurate TPMS & Digital LCD Display
The car tire inflator with pressure gauge can accurately check your tire pressure. With LCD screen, you can clearly view the real time tire pressure and set the tire pressure for your preference.
Portable Compact Design
The handheld air pump ( 9.45 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches, 1.2 lb) is small enough to put in your pocket or car compartment. It also designed with a hole and a lanyard for you to carry it more easily.
Emergency LED Light
The air inflator with bright LED light brings your brightness in the dark. It enables you to inflate your tires or ride bike at night, to check car breakdown or illuminate in the dark.
High-Capacity Power Bank
Built-in 6000mAh lithium battery, and integrated with 5V/2A USB output, the car tire inflator can be used as a power bank in emergency.
|Nulksen Cordless Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor with Rechargeable Battery||Nulksen DC 12V Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Cigarette Lighter|
|Product Dimensions||9.45 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches; 1.2 Pounds||5.91 x 2.76 x 10.24 inches; 2.14 pounds|
|3 Extra Accessories||1 x Ball needle 1 x Nozzle for swimming ring 1 x Presta valve||1 x Ball needle 1 x Nozzle for swimming ring 1 x Nozzle for Air Mattres|
|4 Switchable Units||✓||✓|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside (other than the noise, which I think is unavoidable) is that the USB charging is finnicky. It comes with a charging cord but not a wall-unit, so you have to use your own. I used a couple different ones; first, a small one designed for a consumer device, and next a larger one designed for a laptop. When I turned on the unit the battery appeared to be charging since the little battery level indicator was blinking, but it turned out it wasn't charging at all. It wasn't until I plugged it into my PC that the red light at the end came on indicating that it actually was charging. This could cause problems if you think you're charging and you're not, and you end up by the side of the road with a dead inflator. I will still carry my 12v inflator as a backup because of this, which isn't a big deal but if you want to be 100% sure that you're fully charged, make sure you see the red light go on when charging and give it plenty of time to get to full because it is a pretty slow charger.
By Linda Martin on September 11, 2021
And, I contacted customer service when I thought it wasn't charging (it was my plug not the charger). They were extremely responsive, offered to replace it before I figured out the issue and sent me a video on how to use it.
Overall a great experience. Highly recommend!
First, I ride my bike on the beach a lot, and fear punctures. Or on the road, an errant nail? But with this, I can get some quick air, move on, and even if I have to do that a few times for a faster leak, it's easy! So what?
Second, I noticed the fenders on my boat were low, and take a foot ball filler, which I have, and this thing added pressure to the 15" by 48" fender (a big one) in just a minute or two, and I'm in business there without huffing and puffing, or breaking out a bigger pump.
Tiny little thing does the job, and doesn't complain (like I do).
So I love it!