Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $74.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Office Star 8500 Series Multi-Function High Back Executive Ergonomic Office Chair with Seat Slider and Titanium Finish Base, Dillon Black Fabric
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Color||Dillon Black Fabric|
|Special Feature||Adjustable Height, Arm Rest, Ergonomic, Rolling, Cushion Availability|
|Product Dimensions||24"D x 28.25"W x 44.75"H|
|Item Weight||57 Pounds|
About this item
- Contour molded seat and back with built-in lumbar support
- Ratchet back height adjustment and one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Multi-function control with forward tilt and adjustable tilt tension with seat slider adjustment
- Height and width adjustable arms with soft polyurethane foam pads
- Heavy duty titanium finish base with dual wheel carpet casters
What's in the box
Work in comfort and style in the new Multi-Function High-Back Chair. Perfect for workers who spend extended periods of time at their work stations, this intelligently designed chair provides comfort and support to both your body and mind. Intelligently outfitted with a vertically adjustable ratchet back height adjustment, this chair is ideal for folks of large and small statures alike. The thick contoured molded back with built in lumbar support, and high quality foam seat affords for hours of cozy seating, minimizing fatigue and alleviating pressure on the spine. The one-touch pneumatic seating adjustments allow you to elevate to the perfect height while the deluxe multi-function control with forward tilt lets you adjust the seat and back angles to help reduce fatigue in your back and thighs. Complete with height and width adjustable arms with soft polyurethane foam pads and a durable heavy duty titanium finish base with dual wheel carpet casters that provide for effortless mobility across tile and carpet floors alike. With advanced design and quality construction, this seating option is no doubt an office favorite. Plus, with GREENGUARD certification you can rest easy knowing this computer chair produces low chemical emissions for improved indoor air quality. Incorporated in 1987, Office Star Products has become a leader in commercial office and residential furniture. Office Star Products - Furniture for Your World.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Office Star 8500 Series Multi-Function High Back Executive Ergonomic Office Chair with Seat Slider and Titanium Finish Base, Dillon Stratus Fabric
Office Star 8500 Series Multi-Function High Back Executive Ergonomic Office Chair with Seat Slider and Titanium Finish Base, Dillon Buff Fabric
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Black Mesh Multifunction Executive Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair with Adjustable Arms
|Color||Dillon Black Fabric||Dillon Stratus Fabric||Dillon Buff Fabric||Black|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 28.25 x 44.75 inches||24 x 28.25 x 44.75 inches||24 x 28.25 x 44.75 inches||27 x 25.5 x 44.25 inches|
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally wanted something from the Office Master line like the BC44 or BC48 because I've had great success with them at work. But shipping to my location was going to cost more than the chair. And this one was out there with decent reviews.
Overall, the chair seems pretty well built. But... The jury is still out on how I'm going to react to this "firm" foam. I don't know that it's really going to help with my lower back issues compared to how well the Office Master chairs seem to have worked. The "dillon" material seems like a pretty good fake leather and is comparable to that on movie theater seats though. (I've had an Office Star chair in the past where the fake leather stuff started peeling, so I'm cautious.)
For what it's worth, the instructions with this chair call it the "pro line II" but that's not included in the Amazon listing.
My big issues with this chair are:
(1) The include allen wrench did NOT work for all the screws. No way. Fortunately I had a separate kit with hex wrenches that could handle a couple of the weird angles with the under-seat mechanism. NO way the included wrench would have worked for everything. Be ready to buy a separate kit to properly assemble this.
(2) Instructions. The seat pieces for the arm rests weren't even mentioned in the instructions; it looks like they were expected to be pre-installed. And other steps were off. For example, the instructions referred to two screws too few to install the seat mechanism, but the "extra" screws themselves were actually included. I'm not happy when I drive myself crazy with assembly instructions and finally really do have to just toss them because they're off.
(3) Customer service. After getting everything else assembled, the final step of attaching the seat back to the base hit a standstill. The final included screw didn't stay in place, and I couldn't even tell from the instructions how it was supposed to. No good at all if you have a seat back that's going to fail on you. After getting zero response from Office Star customer service, I went to Home Depot to find the closest screw set that would fit and hold things in place. But there was nothing that would work with the thicker included screw. So I now have a sort of functional chair, but I'm constantly worried about when the back is going to fail with the pieces I had to toss in there, and I'm going to be injured. And there's no way I can realistically take everything apart and pack it up again to ship back to Amazon for a refund.
So... I'm ultimately super disappointed that this chair with a supposed three year warranty cannot even get a response from customer service when they didn't include the right parts. I'm just waiting to be injured by this thing. And for $250+, I'd expect assembly instructions that better match, customer service that at least responds, etc.
If this whole thing could be properly assembled with decent instructions and the right parts included, it probably would get 4 stars. But... wrong tools, wrong parts, and no response from Office Star customer service, and this thing gets dinged big time. Two stars, and if I could do it over again, I would. Once this is shipped to you, for the most part you're stuck. And the "warranty" and "customer service" look to be worthless. Be ready to do some hardware store shopping to get this thing assembled, and hopefully it doesn't collapse on you with what you find to get it put together.