Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, Mild, 1 oz.
|Brand||Old El Paso|
|Item Form||Spice Mix|
About this item
- TACO SEASONING: Mild taco seasoning brings a subtle, Mexican-inspired flair to your taco night
- QUICK & EASY MEALS: Taco spices and seasonings can help you get flavorful tacos on the table quickly
- MILD FLAVOR: Keep your pantry stocked with Old El Paso taco seasoning for a flavor fiesta
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Let your creativity take center plate by using this seasoning in casseroles, soups and more
- CONTAINS: 1 oz package
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chorizo Beef and Corn Tacos
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
3. Divide warm beef mixture among heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce, corn, onion, guacamole and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso Chorizo Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (10 count) Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup guacamole
When you stock your pantry with Old El Paso Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, you're ready to celebrate taco night, every night. These great-tasting spices and seasonings help you get tacos on the table. Simply mix with your favorite taco filling and cook. Plus, you can use this seasoning to add flavor to meats, soups, dips and more. For more than 80 years, Old El Paso has been bringing families and communities together to celebrate old and new traditions around delicious, Mexican-inspired flavors. We believe that any night can be a taco night, and we’re here to help make it a little easier and a lot more delicious. Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, tasty soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings, and much more help make taco night fun.
- Product Dimensions : 0.45 x 4.25 x 5.25 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 046000288765
- UPC : 046000288765
- Manufacturer : General Mills
- ASIN : B001A5VFR6
- Best Sellers Rank: #156,874 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #515 in Mexican Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Maltodextrin, Salt, Chili Pepper, Corn Starch, Sugar. Contains Less Than 2% Of: Spice, Natural Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Yeast Extract, Ethoxyquin (Preservative).
DIRECTIONS You Will Need: 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef, 2/3 Cup Water 1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain. 2. Stir in water and seasoning mix; heat to boiling. 3. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until thickened. Refrigerate leftovers.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So glad this was back in stock!! This brand has the best taste as far as I’m concerned!! I’ll go without before buying another brand again!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.