- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Old El Paso, Soft Taco Boats, Mini Flour Tortilla Bowls, 12 ct, 5.1 oz (Pack of 8)
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
- Product Type:Grocery
- Item Package Dimension:6.0 " L X5.0 " W X4.0 " H
- Item Package Weight:1.519 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Ingredients:Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Baking Powder (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Propionate (Preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Dough Conditioner (Salt, Wheat Starch, Enzymes).
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chorizo Beef and Corn Tacos
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
3. Divide warm beef mixture among heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce, corn, onion, guacamole and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso Chorizo Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (10 count) Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup guacamole
Anything Goes in Old El Paso so let your creativity and personal taste take centerplate. Since 1938, Old El Paso has been making Taco Night a little easier and lot more delicious! Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, delicious soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings and much more make it easy for you to create fresh and fun meals that please everyone.
- Package Dimensions : 18.4 x 7.1 x 7 inches; 5.1 Ounces
- UPC : 046000466026
- Manufacturer : GENERAL MILLS SALES INC.
- ASIN : B00ZBFFKHW
- Best Sellers Rank: #301,449 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Palm Oil, Glycerin. Contains 2% or less of: Baking Powder (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Propionate (preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Dough Conditioner (salt, wheat starch, enzymes).
- MICROWAVE: Wrap stack of tortillas in microwavable paper towel; place on microwavable plate. Microwave on High until warm: 1 to 6 tortillas: 5 to 15 seconds 7 to 12 tortillas: 10 to 20 seconds
- OVEN: Wrap stack of tortillas in foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 325°F until warm: 1 to 6 tortillas: 5 to 7 minutes 7 to 12 tortillas: 7 to 10 minutes
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use them for breakfast: two of these on a plate, add about 1-2 Tbsp of grated cheese in each, pop into the microwave for 15-20 seconds, then add some browned breakfast sausage (I make my own, but you could use the brown-n-serve sausage links for this) to each and split a couple of scrambled eggs between the two. Perfect size, tasty, and easy to eat.
Lunch: some grilled chicken, a little barbecue sauce, some sauteed peppers and onions. OR rice/black beans with a few steak slices, cheese and salsa. Really, the possibilities are endless.
I've even used these for dessert: brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, heat for 15 seconds or so, then add apple slices sauteed with a little brown sugar and apple cider, another sprinkling of cinnamon, and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Yum!
I'll keep purchasing these as long as Amazon keeps them in stock. Super handy and so versatile. Solid well-earned 5 stars: I love it!
Customers also search
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.