$4.95 ($1.24 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 9 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($1.18 / Ounce)
($1.05 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
OliveNation Premium Coconut Extract - 4 Ounces
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- OliveNation premium coconut extract has the delicious tropical taste of fresh coconut.
- Our coconut extract is bake and freeze-proof; Unlike imitation coconut flavorings, our premium coconut extract is concentrated.
- Natural coconut extract can be used in your favorite food recipes whenever you want to add the taste of coconut to a Vanilla Bean Coconut Smoothie, iced lattes, puddings and ice cream.
- It is naturally gluten-free, with no added sugars. It contains alcohol, water and natural flavors.
- It is premium quality extract and twice as strong as most of the coconut extracts on the market today.
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Coconut Extract for Baking - Water Soluble Flavoring from Natural Coconut Flavors
OliveNation coconut extract for baking is a clear, water soluble flavoring made using natural coconut flavors to create authentic, true-to-ingredient taste. This extra-strength ingredient is concentrated, making it a cost-effective choice for both home and commercial use. Our alcohol-based coconut extract for baking is ideal for adding delicious, sweet tropical flavor to cakes, cookies, specialty and regional recipes. This water soluble flavoring can also be used in beverages to add a taste of the tropics to smoothies, protein drinks, RTU beverages, and cocktails. Use this delicious flavoring for baking coconut-flavored cakes, cookies, frostings, puddings, and beverages.
Ideas for Using Coconut Extract:
- Substitute coconut extract for vanilla extract or almond extract to add a tropical twist to any recipe
- Boost flavor in coconut cream pie
- Make coconut cake or cupcakes
- Make coconut or piña colada flavored frosting or whipped topping
- Bake coconut cookies or macaroons
- Make coconut-flavored cheesecake
- Add to batter for coconut flavor pancakes or waffles
- Make coconut sorbet, frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Make coconut curry
Olive Nation pure coconut extract has the delicious tropical taste of fresh coconut. It is naturally gluten-free, with no added sugars. Our coconut extract is bake and freeze-proof. Unlike imitation coconut flavorings, our pure coconut extract is concentrated. It is twice as strong as most of the coconut extracts on the market today. Natural coconut extract can be used in your favorite recipes whenever you want to add the taste of coconut to a Vanilla Bean Coconut Smoothie, iced lattes, puddings and ice cream. Use it in baked goods like muffins, cookies or in a Double Coconut Cake. Add 1 teaspoon of coconut extract to icings and frostings to turn a plain store bought pound cake or angel food cake into something special.
- Package Dimensions : 4.41 x 1.69 x 1.61 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA-ECC4
- UPC : 812725020429 842441103137
- Manufacturer : Olivenation LLC
- ASIN : B00JV0TXNU
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,805 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #9 in Dessert Flavoring Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, and Natural Coconut Flavors
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 tsp during the 60 min boil. I tsp during during 30 min boil, 1/2 tsp at the end of the boil.
My porter has the perfect taste now. It's not sweet and sugary like other coconut porters that are store bought.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.