Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
One in a Mill Whole Raw Chickpeas 3lb Bulk Resealable Bag | All-Natural Garbanzo Beans for Hummus, Salads, Stews | Non-GMO, Vegan, Certified Kosher Parve, Whole30 Friendly
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||One In A Mill|
|Package Weight||1.4 Kilograms|
About this item
- A PLANT PROTEIN POWERHOUSE BY ANY NAME: Whether you know them as chickpeas, garbanzo beans, Kabuli Sierra, or “the thing they make hummus from”, these wonderful little beans are among the world’s best sources of natural plant protein. Ideal for vegetarians, vegans and foodies!
- WHOLE, RAW, All Natural, 100% FREE OF FILLERS: One in a Mill stands for pure and simple ingredients. Each bag is stuffed full of freshly harvested and gentle dried chickpeas—and nothing else. No preservatives. No fillers. No packing/storing gases. Just clean, whole, high quality garbanzo beans.
- THE FOUNDATION OF HITS DISHES WORLDWIDE: Nearly every cuisine around the globe incorporates Kabuli Sierra in some way. From creamy Mediterranean hummus to Indian Chana Masala to hearty Moroccan stews to vegan cheese alternatives. With so many great recipes, you better buy in bulk.
- NUTRITIONALLY DENSE & WHOLESOME AS WELL: As is, the chickpea is a nutrient-dense food. Just one serving delivers 20% or more of the suggested Daily Value of protein, dietary fiber, folate, and other dietary minerals such as iron and phosphorus. Stay full and satisfied with delicious garbanzo beans.
- SO SIMPLE, SO PURE, TRULY ONE IN A MILL: Our beans are a simple ingredient with pure intentions. They were harvested with care to help you feed those you love. If that sounds basic, it is. We’re not into flashy promises or high prices. All we want is to be the one you reach for every time you cook.
Customers also search
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've eaten so much Falafel in the past month that I've transformed from a chickpea to a garbanzo bean.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.