Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Orgain Organic Green Superfoods Powder, Berry - Antioxidants, 1 Billion Probiotics, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 0.62 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||$18.99 ($1.92 / Ounce) $16.99 ($1.72 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material Feature||Certified Organic, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher Certified, Lactose Free, Vegan|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free|
|Product Benefits||Digestive Health Support|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan|
About this item
- Includes 1 (0.62lb) Orgain Organic Berry Superfoods All-In-One Super Nutrition Powder
- 50 superfoods per scoop from Orgain's original organic super sprouts, fruits, berries, veggie, greens, grasses, and foods blends. 1 billion clinically proven probiotics, 6 grams of organic dietary fiber, high in antioxidants
- USDA organic, vegan, non dairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, carrageenan free, non-GMO, no added sugar or sweeteners, no artificial ingredients
- Supplement your diet with superfoods, antioxidants, and probiotics to help support digestive and gut health. Superfoods in this powder include beets, ginger, turmeric, wheatgrass, barley grass, spinach, broccoli, kale, acai, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, chia, and flax.
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. Whether you are a busy professional, mom, dad, athlete or student, this is perfect as an antioxidant boost and an addition to your meal replacement shakes or pre and post workout drinks. Mix into water, juice, or your favorite smoothie recipe and enjoy. Great for overnight oats.
Similar item to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Relentless About Quality
Each serving is crafted with 50+ superfoods that have been hand-picked for maximum nutrition.
Tasty as all get-out.
Who would've thought 50 ingredients would taste so great? Choose from original or refreshing berry for a quick and tasty pick-me-up.
Can you count to a billion?
We're not bragging, but we can. That's why there are 1 billion probiotics in this superfoods blend to aid in digestion and absorption.
Delivering Clean Nutrition
Shake Up the Routine
Plays well with others.
Stir, mix, or blend into shakes or smoothies to add a superfood and probiotic boost to your snack or meal.
Super duper clean.
Vegan, non-GMO, and contains no soy ingredients.
Each scoop of our superfoods blend harnesses the nutritive power of plants.
Orgain Organic Berry Superfoods Powder is packed with 50 organic superfoods in every scoop. Providing grams a healthy mix of organic greens, veggies, fruits, and sprouts that can be conveniently added to water, juice or smoothie. Contains 6 grams of organic fiber, 1 billion clinically proven probiotics, high in antioxidants, dairy free, soy free, USDA organic, carrageenan free, non GMO, kosher, and no artificial ingredients. Perfect for active lifestyles, overnight oats or smoothies, or an antioxidant boost.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches; 9.9 Ounces
- Item model number : 851770003964
- UPC : 851770003964
- Manufacturer : Orgain
- ASIN : B019TUCOM8
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #210 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
ORGANIC SUPER GRASSES AND NUTRIENT BLEND (ORGANIC AMARANTH, ORGANIC QUINOA, ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT, ORGANIC MILLET, ORGANIC CHIA, ORGANIC WHEAT GRASS, ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS, ORGANIC OAT GRASS) ORGANIC SUPER SPROUT BLEND (ORGANIC AMARANTH SPROUT, ORGANIC QUINOA SPROUT, ORGANIC MILLET SPROUT, ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT SPROUT, ORGANIC GARBANZO BEAN SPROUT, ORGANIC LENTIL SPROUT, ORGANIC ADZUKI SPROUT, ORGANIC FLAX SPROUT, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SPROUT, ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPROUT, ORGANIC CHIA SPROUT, ORGANIC SESAME SPROUT) ORGANIC SUPER VEGGIES, SUPER BERRIES AND SUPER FOODS BLEND (ORGANIC APPLE, ORGANIC BEET, ORGANIC CARROT, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC BROCCOLI, ORGANIC TOMATO, ORGANIC KALE, ORGANIC CABBAGE, ORGANIC PARSLEY LEAF, ORGANIC BRUSSELS SPROUT, ORGANIC GREEN BELL PEPPER, ORGANIC CUCUMBER, ORGANIC CELERY, ORGANIC GARLIC, ORGANIC GINGER ROOT, ORGANIC GREEN ONION, ORGANIC CAULIFLOWER, ORGANIC ASPARAGUS, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY, ORGANIC TART CHERRY, ORGANIC BLACKBERRY, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY, ORGANIC RASPBERRY, ORGANIC CINNAMON, ORGANIC CRANBERRY, ORGANIC ACAI, ORGANIC PINEAPPLE, ORGANIC BANANA, ORGANIC MANGO, ORGANIC TURMERIC), ORGANIC ACACIA GUM, ORGANIC NATURAL FLAVOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, PROBIOTIC (BACILUS SUBTILIS)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the book Medical Medium by Anthony William, here on Amazon.
The author speaks of a condition called Epstein-Barr Virus that he states has 60 different strains. I could identify completely with his descriptions and felt inspired to follow his protocol.
Twenty different fruits and vegetables are recommended to assist the body in moving the virus out of the system. This powder contains 11 of them. I looked at all of the other powders and none of them had as many as this mix.
I could eat everything on the list but I’d be kidding myself if I thought I could actually ingest all of them. I mean, I eat a lot of them already but to have to think about which ones I ate and which ones I still needed to eat in order to get all of the items on the list, was overwhelming.
Then I found Orgain Organic Superfoods all-in-one super nutrition.
• Tastes like Apple Jacks cereal. As soon as I opened up the can and stuck my finger in to get a sample taste of the powder, I was taken back to my childhood. Some things you just never forget. This powder reminded me of one of my favorite breakfast cereals.
• I mixed it first with almond milk along with a banana, for my breakfast shake. It mixed well in the blender and tasted pretty good. It wasn’t as thick as my other vegetable protein that I usually mix up but I wanted to try this with almond milk and I was pleased with it.
• Mixed it with water the next time and put it in a shaker bottle, added 8 ounces of water and shook. It mixed well and tasted pretty good. As a matter of fact, I like it better with water than I do with the milk.
• The last time I mixed it up, I added the scoop first in a glass and then poured the water over it and mixed it with a spoon. It did not mix up as well. It tends to be a little clumpy and requires more vigorous stirring but … it still tastes pretty good.
I say “Pretty good” because there is room for improvement. It does not state on the can that there is Stevia, but I’m sure there is. Instead, you see on the ingredient list, “Natural flavor”. I know Stevia when it hits my palate and I do not like it. I’ve never been a fan of Stevia because the after taste for me lingers far too long and it is not pleasant and … it’s just a little tooooo sweet! To me, it’s a false sweet. I’ll take raw, cane sugar or honey over Stevia any day of the week.
So with all that being said, I like this drink. I get all of the benefits of a diet rich in phyto-nutrients, fruits and vegetables as well as healthy greens and grains. I can drink it on the go, drink it for a pick-me-up snack and fill in the gaps in my diet. If it supports me in clearing out any pathogens and detoxing the body without having to create a new dietary menu, then it’s a winner for me.
HOWEVER after mixing it with about 4oz of juice and plugging my nose I can chug it and get it down. And it makes me feel GREAT! I have struggled with health issues my whole life (primarily my stomach) and start every single day feeling nauseous and sick. Since I started taking this product every day with dinner I have not had ANY issues at all with my stomach!!! This is CRAZY considering I have had these issues for over 15 years and doctors can't figure it out, but this superfood powder knocked out the symptoms! After 3 days of taking it, I ended up ordering 3 more jars to make sure I didn't run out! I would absolutely recommend this product for the health benefits (not so much for flavor...unless you like licking everything in your spice cabinet).
**Update** Started Novemeber 8 2016 at 231 lbs, today 188 lbs. My gut has never felt better.
1% Vitamin C
1% Vitamin A
2% Vitamin B6
Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017
1% Vitamin C
1% Vitamin A
2% Vitamin B6
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on September 29, 2018
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.