Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean - 21g of Protein, Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 2.03 Lb
|Price:||$26.99 ($0.83 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Vanilla, 2 lb|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soy Free|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
About this item
- Includes 1 (2.03 pound) orgain organic plant based vanilla bean protein powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, low net carbs, 0 grams of added sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
The Power of Clean
We thought it was about time protein cleaned up its act. Every gram here comes from hand-selected ingredients for maximum nutrition. It's all a part of our master plan to give you good, clean fuel in every sip.
Quality Ingredients, Higher Standards
We believe it's what's on the inside that matters most, and that includes what we left out. Our proteins are Certified USDA Organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, and contains no soy.
Smooth, Delicious, Organic
Oh-so-smooth. So creamy. Ridiculously delicious. These are the rules for all of our products. Because gritty protein is gross.
Make today a good day.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Shaked, baked, or just a snack. There are a bajillion of ways to add clean protein to your day. Each scoop can help you live a vibrant life without giving up taste or the foods you love.
Crafted to crush your goals.
Whether you're chasing olympic gold or just chasing your kids, we strive to give nutrition that helps you crush your goals. Our powders make it easy for you to perform, recover, repeat.
Vegan and very nutritious.
Orgain Plant-based Protein Powder is certified vegan. We've used the power of plants to make a delicious protein to craft a powder that works with your lifestyle.
Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 5 grams organic fiber per serving. Each servin grams is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you're on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family includin grams kids.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches; 2.03 Pounds
- Item model number : 851770003254
- Department : Men, women, unisex-adult
- UPC : 851770003254 726667680583
- Manufacturer : Orgain
- ASIN : B00J074W7Q
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #91 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
Orgain Organic Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Chia Seed), Orgain Organic Creamer Base (Organic Acacia Gum, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Inulin, Organic Rice Dextrins, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract), Organic Erythritol, Organic Natural Flavors, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia, Xanthan Gum
Mix 2 scoops (46g) in 8-10 fluid ounces of water or almond milk and shake in a shaker cup or use blender.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Detox Project tested the eight top-selling protein powders on Amazon. The two batches of Orgain that were tested came back higher in glyphosate than any of the other brands. One came in at 83 parts per billion and the other was 281 parts per billion of glyphosate. Keep in mind anything above 80 parts per billion is considered dangerous and a high level of concern.
I encourage you to look up and research this on your own.
This is a seriously disturbing finding. What’s even more shocking is that this can be labeled as “USDA Organic” and still get these results. I hope the manufacturer will take drastic measures to source pea protein that is untainted by such a toxic chemical and implement a more thorough quality control and product testing system.
I also saw the Clean Label Project mentioned on another Vegan Protein Powder review and realized I didn't check this before I bought this. This protein powder only has a 2 out of 5 stars because of the presence of Arsenic/Mercury and Cadmium/Lead which is terrifying to me. Definitely not buying this again!!!!
This is my 2nd vegan protein powder, and I ignorantly bought it without doing much research besides relying on the fact that it's a best seller item and has somewhat decent reviews.
1) My goal for buying was to take after the gym. I don't think it's meant for that (even though it says it's for athletes, among others) and seems to be geared more towards meal replacement due to the ingredients meant to have an effect on appetite. There's not even an amino acid profile on the packaging which is something I'd actually like to have.
2) It tastes markedly better than my first vegan brand (Sunwarrior Warrior Blend which tastes awful), but other reviewers seem to not like the taste - I got vanilla. Maybe after forcing down a terrible flavor for so long, a less-bad flavor is much less noticeable to me.
3) Aside from flavor, however, it made my stomach hurt pretty badly within and hour of taking it. It doesn't appear that my experience is completely unique among customers. I wasn't sure whether it was this or something else until I tried 2 more times and experienced the same issue on both occasions. The first time was the worst time though. Further research on ingredients pulled up:
- Organic Acacia Gum: Thickener extracted from the acacia tree, it also provides fiber to help suppress appetite. Possible side effects which may result include: A) Nausea, gas, and bloating. B) Loose stools, diarrhea, and indigestion.
- Organic Erythritol: A sugar alcohol used as an alternative sweetener. It is only partially absorbed by the body and contains almost no calories. It can promote side effects such as: A) Indigestion, bloating, and stomach rumbling. B) Nausea, intestinal gas, and ill feelings.
- Organic Guar Gum: A fiber and thickener that is extracted from the guar plant. It is sometimes used as a laxative, and it can cause an expansion in the intestines to mimic fullness.
Among other things. I have experienced the above side effects all three times, and it's pretty irritating. I don't even think that I can return it now - so it's a waste of money on top.
By N ham. on June 16, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.