Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
USDA Organic Yuza Citron Juice [ 6 Pouches ] Ready to Drink, ON-THE-GO Vegan Kids Juice, Yuzu Beverage Rich in Vitamin C, Korean Honey Citron Tea by [Yuza]
Enhance your purchase
|Specialty||Organic, Natural, Vegan|
|Package Weight||0.95 Kilograms|
About this item
- MIX OF GRAPEFRUIT AND ORANGE - Yuza (Korean citrus) contains three times more vitamin C than lemons and contains more protein and calcium than other fruits, effective for cold and skin care. Rich organic acid, potassium, calcium and mineral help with fatigue recovery, indigestion and hangover relief. They are also effective especially for the skin.
- VITAMIN CITRON - Honey Citron teas are more than an amazing sweet sour drink. It helps soothes sore throats and a great source of vitamin C to fight off diseases.
- EASY DRINK POUCH - The easy tear pouch makes it a no hassle drink while on a long trip or for a quick refresher in the middle of a busy work day.
- ENJOY IT IN VARIOUS WAY - Try it in other ways! It is delicious as a topping for yogurt and deserts. Or with scones, on toast, or even in a smoothie.
- MADE IN GOHEUNG, KOREA - Jeollanamdo Foods are all cultivated with all natural practices, no artificial or chemical fertilizers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The amount of juice within a squeeze pack is all of “one gulp” for this adult... but it’s an amazingly healthy fall-back when my stomach is uncertain, to facilitate further eating and/or wellness.
And nearly impossible to get a-hold of real Yuzu juice. Even with the added sugar water, which doesn’t at all wash out a seemingly natural and inoffensive bitter note, this is a higher quality beverage than any other Yuzu product I can lay hands on in the state of California.
I want to grow my own tree so very badly. 😃 Until then... maybe this?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.