Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Organic Coconut Oil - Unrefined and Cold-Pressed, Natural Hair Oil, Skin Oil and Cooking Oil with Fresh Flavor, Non-GMO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Aceite de Coco), USDA Organic, 32 oz
|Price:||$14.38 ($0.45 / Fl Oz) $12.87 ($0.40 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.75 x 4.75 x 5 inches|
About this item
- ✔️ Naturally Nourishing Coconut Oil for Hair - With its unique combination of natural fats, coconut oil helps hydrate hair and nourish the scalp. It’s ideal for use as a conditioner, detangler, or coconut oil hair mask.
- ✔️ Hydrate Naturally With Coconut Oil for Skin - Coconut oil organic is a naturally moisturizing body oil that can help skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated. Use our coconut oil for face as a makeup remover—or even as a natural alternative to massage oils.
- ✔️ Perfect Coconut Oil for Cooking and Baking - An unrefined coconut oil with a naturally high smoke point (350°F), this is the perfect cooking oil for baking, frying and sautéing. Our pure coconut oil is cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, delivering a rich flavor and aroma.
- ✔️ A Kitchen and Beauty Staple - Whether you’re using our coconut oil for body moisturizer, as a coconut hair oil or as a cooking oil, it’s an all-natural, easy-to-use addition to any lifestyle. It’s perfect for keto, paleo, or gluten-free diets, or just as a tastier alternative to cooking with olive oil or butter.
- ✔️ USDA-Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified - Using some of the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our cold pressed coconut Oil (aceite de coco) is USDA-Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified gluten free, Keto and Paleo, plus its grown and harvested organically without the use of harmful chemicals or additives.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
|Organic Coconut Oil, 32 fl ounce||Organic Coconut Oil, 16 fl ounce||Organic Coconut Oil, 54 fl ounce||Organic Liquid Coconut Oil||Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil|
|Best For||Cooking, Baking and All-Natural Skin and Hair Care||Cooking, Baking and All-Natural Skin and Hair Care||Cooking, Baking and All-Natural Skin and Hair Care||Cooking, Frying, and Dressings||Beauty and Personal Care|
|Key Benefits||Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil||Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil||Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil||Stays Liquid, Never Hardens||Plant-Based Skin and Hair Care, Carrier Oil|
|Consistency||Solid Below 75°F, Liquid Above 75°F||Solid Below 75°F, Liquid Above 75°F||Solid Below 75°F, Liquid Above 75°F||Liquid Oil||Liquid Oil|
|Size||32 fl. oz.||16 fl. oz.||54 fl. oz.||16 fl. oz.||16 fl. oz.|
|Keto & Paleo Friendly||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Non-GMO Project Verified||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USDA Certified Organic||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), raw coconut oil (or aceite de coco organico extra virgin) is a superstar substitute for baking, frying and sautéing. Enjoy our coconut oil unrefined on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter, or other oils and spreads.
It’s the perfect addition to your beauty routine, too. Rich and super nourishing, organic virgin coconut oil makes the perfect, natural hair oil or skin moisturizer. As a coconut body oil, it hydrates your skin, leaving you feeling soft and silky, never greasy or sticky. Whether you use organic coconut oil for hair or as an organic body oil, you’ll love the super-hydrating results. You can even use coconut oil for lip gloss making.
100% Coconut Oil Made From Fresh Organic Coconuts
Keto & Paleo Certified
Keto and Paleo Friendly Cooking Oil
Natural Body and Hair Moisturizer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.75 x 4.75 x 5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : #NA
- UPC : 801640264964 700465936837
- Manufacturer : Viva Naturals
- ASIN : B00HNTPEWU
- Country of Origin : Philippines
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,225 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #21 in Coconut Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Contains coconut. If using coconut oil topically, avoid contact with eyes. Always perform a patch test before using new products on the skin. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
Organic Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2017
Do I love the product? Duh, it’s great. But if I had been trying to buy exactly 32 oz for a recipe would I be pissed to make this discovery of being short-changed that sweet, sweet additional 2 oz I was promised? Sure would.
One other thing I discovered about this coconut oil... this stuff is SLICK! While what you do in the bedroom is your own business, I'd guess this product could also be used as a natural substitute to any of those other types of oils or lubricants designed for such activities. Heck, it would probably even fix a squeaky door jamb for that matter.
Top reviews from other countries
And the tub is HUGE! Expiry date was a bit disappointing. Expires in May 2022 and I purchased and received it in January 2022. The tub is so big, I hope I can push the use past the expiration date (atleast as a skin moisturizer).
For such a large container the price is very good. However, the BBD was approximately a month and a half after receiving. There is no way I'll use this amount in such a short period of time. This Coconut Oil is 'NOT RETURNABLE'.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.