Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder, 1 Pound (91 Serving), Freeze Dried & Cold Pressed, Natural Vitamin C (Immune Vitamin), Support Immune System, Organic Flavor for Smoothie & Beverage, Vegan
Enhance your purchase
|Material Feature||Certified Organic, GMO Free, No Artificial Colors, Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Item Weight||454 Grams|
|Unit Count||16 Ounce|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 6 x 6 inches|
About this item
- USDA Organic Pomegranate Supplement (Pomegranate Concentrate Powder with Active Ellagic acid), 1 Pound (16 Ounce), Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Strongly Enhance Digestion Function, Metabolism, Energy, Immune System and Antioxidant. Rich in Immune Vitamins (Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3), Minerals (Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium and Zinc Vitamin), Flavonoids, Fiber, Polyphenols, Enzymes and Antioxidant, Premium Pomegranate Powder Organic.
- No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No GMOs, No Artificial Colors, No added Flavor, No Soy and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Story of Pomegranate
The pomegranate, or Punica granatum, is a shrub that produces a red fruit. Categorized as a berry, the pomegranate fruit is about 5-12 cm (2-5 inches) in diameter. It is red, round and looks kind of like a red apple with a flower-shaped stem. The skin of the pomegranate is thick and inedible, but there are hundreds of edible seeds called arils within.
The fruit is typically in season in the Northern Hemisphere from September to February, and in the Southern Hemisphere from March to May. The pomegranate is a fruit that contains hundreds of edible seeds called arils. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant compounds.
How to Use
Add a spoonful of pomegranate powder to your smoothies before blending. It ups the nutrient content and adds beautiful flavor.
VEGAN, NO PERSERVATIVES, ADDITIVES FREE, FILLERS FREE, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE.
Micro Ingredient is a manufacturer, a brand, but more importantly a friend. We will always ensure our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-GMO.
YOUR HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 6 x 6 inches; 1 Pounds
- Date First Available : June 27, 2016
- Manufacturer : Micro Ingredients
- ASIN : B01HN63W4Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,771 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #31 in Fruit Juice Beverages
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
pomegranate powder pomegranate juice powder
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good supplement for our body.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.