Otto’s Naturals Grain-Free Ultimate Cookie Mix, Made with Organic Cassava Flour, Gluten-Free All-Purpose Cookie Mix, Non-GMO Verified - 12.2 Oz Bag (Single)
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Ultimate Cookie Mix|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- THE ULTIMATE GLUTEN-FREE AND PLANT-BASED FLEXIBLE COOKIE MIX: We couldn't find a grain-free cookie mix that didn't taste grain-free, so we set out to create our own. Can be made with traditional ingredients like butter and eggs or completely plant-based with a flax egg and vegan butter to make vegan cookies
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made with organic maple and coconut sugars, organic Italian cocoas, and the most premium cassava clour on the market
- ONE MIX, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Create delicious classics like chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, snickerdoodles, white chocolate macadamia, or brown sugar cookies with ease. You have the flexibility to bake either traditional cookies or vegan cookies
- TASTE IS KING: Otto’s is proud to offer this delicious mix that is gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free (and can be made egg-free & dairy-free easily) but tastes just like traditional cookies. It's also organic & non-GMO certified. It's the perfect treat to share. No one will know they're grain-free
- THE OTTO'S WAY: Otto's Naturals was founded on the love of trying new foods, exploring unique ingredients, and the need for delicious alternatives to traditional foods while still maintaining a gluten and grain-free lifestyle.
Customers also search
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Welcome to Otto's!
Otto’s Naturals was founded in 2014 in response to a personal need. When Sadie became pregnant her doctor advised her to follow a grain-free diet, but she struggled to find easy to use alternatives on the market. She set out to change that!
Now Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour Makes Going Grain-Free Easy and the new mixes make it even easier. Together they bring comfort food back to the table for all and help usher in a new era where allergy friendly foods taste just as good as their traditional counterparts.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Package Dimensions : 7.6 x 6.1 x 2.68 inches; 12.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 0860004946519
- UPC : 860004946519
- Manufacturer : OTTOS NATURALS
- ASIN : B095XK1V4F
- Best Sellers Rank: #48,015 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #45 in Cookie Mixes
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Cassava Flour, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Sugar, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on January 26, 2021
By Danielle L. Romero on January 27, 2021
By joanna stange on January 21, 2021
These make excellent cookies. If you don't tell them, no one will know they are GF. They are a little pricey, but are worth it (although I always welcome a sale or special pricing). I've tried many GF cake & cookie mixes over the years that are cheaper but end up in the garbage. These will not.
By Amazon Customer on February 27, 2022
My only complaint is they are much too sweet- probably as sweet as most conventional cookie mixes but I would have preferred a slightly less “sugary” cookie.
By Monica S. on January 30, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.