Otto's Naturals Classic Brownie Mix - Organic, Gluten-Free, Nut Free, Non-GMO Verified, Made with Organic Cassava Flour - 11.1 Ounce Bag (Grain Free Classic Brownie 2 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.64 Kilograms|
About this item
- CLASSIC BROWNIE MIX: Our new organic grain-free classic brownie mix is for the brownie lover in all of us. Best part? No one will know they’re grain-free and everyone will enjoy them
- ALLERGEN FREE AND PLANT-BASED FLEXIBLE BROWNIE MIX: Otto’s is proud to offer this classic brownie mix that is dairy-free, gluten-free, & grain-free. It's also organic & non-GMO certified. This mix can easily be used to make vegan brownies!
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made with organic maple and coconut sugars, organic Italian cocoas, and the most premium cassava flour on the market
- MADE WITH THE FINEST CASSAVA FLOUR ON THE MARKET: Otto's Naturals cassava flour is a single-ingredient, plant-based baking flour made from cassava. It's grain-free, gluten-free, and nut-free but tastes just like the real thing
- THE OTTO'S WAY: Otto's Naturals was founded on the love of trying new foods, exploring unique ingredients, and the need for delicious alternatives to traditional foods while still maintaining a gluten and grain-free lifestyle.
Customers also search
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife is gluten sensitive, and enjoyed them. I usually don’t like gluten free products, but based on the taste I would never have known they are gluten free.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.